Ordering Hot Toys Products in Australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimFeliz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where do Aussie board members get their HT products? I've gotten all my Alien and Predator stuff thought SSC, but with then not providing all HT products like the Batman range I've been looking for alternatives. I often buy from Case Fresh, but they don't have a lot of the HT products.

Oziegoods has them, but they are usually shipped from Hong Kong anyway, so mostly I use ebay. There's quite a few reliable Hong Kong sellers there.

Sideshows distributor has them as well, but then you're paying higher prices for them to be shipped from Hong Kong to America and back to Australia.

I have been checking out Ebay. To be honest I was wary of the Hong Kong sellers as I have had bad experiences buying DVD's from over there on Ebay.

These aren't DvD's Sim. Go with the more dedicated figure sellers. You'll soon get aquainted with the regulars by keeping your eye on a number of various Hot Toys figures. You'll soon recognise the same names popping up.

i use ABC and Goodshipped on ebay, i need to get a debit card for SSC,

id really like to know a good Aussie Store tho to

I just buy my stuff off ebay, never had any problems yet. ABC express are good.

I have the Hot Toys Wolf predator exclusive on preorder from Sideshow, any Aussies know how much postage sideshow charge for 1/6 scale figures to Australia, I've never bought anything direct from sideshow before ?

Last time I checked it was around $65. Hot Toys have big ass boxes so I expect it to be up around $100. You can fill out a customer service form on the Sideshow site to get an estimate. Let us know in this thread what they tell you. I'd be interested in an update.

$100 shipping to Australia, Christ !!!!!!!! :eek

I should have just bought one off ebay.:slap

I use either SSC because of their Rewards Points and combined shipping or ABC Express on eBay....

I use SSC too. Just got a PF for nothing (well besides shipping) from points, I love reward points. I was looking for other places for the HT products SSC don't offer. I'll give ABC Express a look.

I have the Hot Toys Wolf predator exclusive on preorder from Sideshow, any Aussies know how much postage sideshow charge for 1/6 scale figures to Australia, I've never bought anything direct from sideshow before ?

I keep all my invoices. I will have a look tonight when I get home from work.

Dutch I just had a look I had two Aliens shipped from SSC March this year and shipping was $110.

Thank you to everyone who pointed out ABC Express, umm no I shouldn’t be thanking because now I will be broke. Already found a few things I have my eye on.

I can ship to you guys down under...I normally charge a flat rate of $25 for figures...pm or email me with any questions!!

cheers
Joe

for australian stores, go for oziegoods.com

from hong kong, go with toyshomeb2 and actiontoyshk2614 from ebay. very reliable.

popcultcha is too expensive for Hot Toys figs. They get them from Sideshow so the shipping on top of a US$150 figure is why they cost like A$275. Outrageous. I mentioned this to my supplier and he said he may look into getting Hot Toys shipments direct. It's a wonder someone hasn't done this already.

Oziegoods is still more expensive than just going the ebay route. He acts as a middleman and gets whatever you order sent direct from Hong Kong. At least it gives you some cover if there is a fault with the item, and plus the shipping back would be local. Something I find strange is he has a Superman up for US$650. No wonder he hasn't sold it since it came out. :lol

Hey creech - if you get a good australian hot toys supplier let me know. I've purchased from Oziegoods in the past but I'm having some communication issues with them of late. Hopefully that will clear up in the future.

No worries Aza. I'll ask my guy again when I see him, which should be soon because The Creature is in. I don't expect anything exciting anytime soon. So far I'd have to say Mista is the go. Hard to beat that $25 shipping.

Back