Optibotimus Reviews: Sideshow Collectibles 1/6th scale: Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah your right. the tax is only going to add about $20. im still enough of a fan to go sideshow EX with this.

i usually go with BBTS to avoid tax charges as i live in ca.

Ahhh then that makes sense now lol i was like..."why would he actively choose to get something that's the same price, but with less stuff" LOL

For me, this is a perfect pose I have him in. Simple but it has a presence I think.

6ec53caa72ded3fc77ac1b3322a09757.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going to Review the DX11 Joker, Catwoman, Bane or any of the Nolan figures there?

Are you going to Review the DX11 Joker, Catwoman, Bane or any of the Nolan figures there?

Wasn't planning on reviewing those older figures. I got them recently to round out my collection because I will be getting the upcoming armory set (which I'll review) and just got the 2.0 bank robber joker. I'm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh then that makes sense now lol i was like..."why would he actively choose to get something that's the same price, but with less stuff" LOL

He said he was going to buy it from BBTS. 199.00 plus, what, 12.00 shipping. Buying it from SS you are going to pay 225.00 (in CA), so you could save 13.00. If you can find a store that has it ar a pre-order discount, you can save more.

Your right about the long ears being Bronze age that's what drew me to it. i personally don't care for the short ears. People complain about size of his head but i feel with a muscle body like his anything smaller would look way off. Personally im giving him a darker grey jumpsuit with bronze age logo. and make his belt. then cool I have my own bronze age batman with very little effort.

Back