Opinion of future rareness and value of a figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks heavens I'm not a Predator fan who came into this hobby late, otherwise I'd have a lot of expensive catching up to do. Odds on Falconer will skyrocket higher and faster than the others.

Another point to consider is the release date of the figures. Falconer would be out maybe Q1 next year at the earliest, so there's still time to save up if you decide to get WM now. From what I know, that figure is out in HK already.

That was an outside idea on mine also.Was thinking on paying for War Machine if full now and trying to get a deposit on Falconer. But as it stands I could only do a deposit around Christmas time which I think would be to late to get a retail price order in. Ebay would have at him and increase it by then. Still food for thought.

I'm going to go through a lot of my old junk and unused stuff to see if I can scrape a little playing around money to try to balance 2 of the figures.

:1-1:

That was an outside idea on mine also.Was thinking on paying for War Machine if full now and trying to get a deposit on Falconer. But as it stands I could only do a deposit around Christmas time which I think would be to late to get a retail price order in. Ebay would have at him and increase it by then. Still food for thought.

I'm going to go through a lot of my old junk and unused stuff to see if I can scrape a little playing around money to try to balance 2 of the figures.

:1-1:

Can you FlexPay it ?

HT Iron Man 2 War Machine
HT Predators Falconer
HT Predators Royce
HT Iron Man 2 Whiplash
HT Blade Trinity Abigail Whistler

I see War Machine like IM Mk 1 and IM Mk 2. All three played small roles in the movies but increased in value once everybody jumped in the wagon to complete their IM armors collection.

Haven't watched Predators so I don't really know what role Falconer played in the movie, but design wise, it's gotta be the lamest looking predator to date IMO.

The last three are pretty so-so figures. Royce comes with nice gears and cool rifle, but that's all there is to it. Whiplash is nice but visually it's not that appealing. Besides, if ever HT release the full armor Whiplash or one of the Hammer Drones, I think people would rather buy those than the original.

Abigail should be a hotcake if only HT did the head sculpt right. But since they didn't, you can rest assured she won't be sold out anytime soon.

My 2 cents. Please take it with a truck of salt :D

Back