Action Figure One's Customs H281 **UPDATE 1/12- Pg.10**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: One's Customs H281 *UPDATED 12/1*

That is how professional One is....it's how every customizer should be.
Great sculpt One.

Love my old 78

Exactly, but only One and a few others are. Just facts.

Exactly, but only One and a few others are. Just facts.

78Myers... The reason I know is because it's how I roll...there is no other way! Keep doing what you do One.

78Myers... The reason I know is because it's how I roll...there is no other way! Keep doing what you do One.

Who are you, again?
213ezj7.gif

this looks incredible. H281 is my favorite.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qxJQ_kyTO-c?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qxJQ_kyTO-c?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Here's an update video. It's sideways and the audio cuts out sometimes. That's because One is a silly goose.

Here is another update pic of the new cast painted and haired. Please know that the rubber neckline TM will NOT have the visible line you see in the pic.
You can really see the difference in the eye depth compared to the Proto.
a9c16f08.jpg

Yes huge improvement. Saw the new video as well and it's just awesome. Can't wait to see this put together.

One sent me some GORGEOUS (no h0mo) pics this morning. Awesome shots here!
Also, One said that the Blood Tears are not simply painted on. The tears are textured and raised from the sculpt. The eyes are also closed in the Blood Tear head. One more thing, the scalpel pictured was done for the "photoshoot" and not the final scalpel.
This is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic:

a6c8656b.jpg

7cd13ac1.jpg

9a85e9b9.jpg

2031af11.jpg

73589a93.jpg

f1deee5c.jpg

Last edited:
Dayum!!! That looks unreal... while not my favorite look for Myers, the figure is so instantly recognizable as the '81. Well done One, you've outdone yourself again :clap :clap :clap

Back