Action Figure One's Customs H281 **UPDATE 1/12- Pg.10**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: One's Customs H281 *UPDATED 12/1*

Very movie accurate can't believe that piece is going to be mine. :pfft:

michael-myers-20090828033742800.jpg

What's the update on these bad-boys? Havent heard from One, just want to see what's up? I know it's the holidays, so he's probably doing the family thang, as he should...

To all -- Season's Greetings.

The video by this dude:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=albBVtmk-FI

CRACK!

I will get back to you on that. I talked to him a few days ago and he was tweaking the eyes still. Once he gets that done it's going to go quick.

The H2-81 in that video is the Prototype pictured. Looks awesome!

I will get back to you on that. I talked to him a few days ago and he was tweaking the eyes still. Once he gets that done it's going to go quick.

The H2-81 in that video is the Prototype pictured. Looks awesome!

It definitely does. I can't wait!! Happy New Year to everyone.

havent been really pushing these full force yet been wanting to clear other projects first there are some available but wont be for long next week figures will been getting made

Hey guys, One wanted me to give you all a heads up. He will be asking for payments on this within the next 2 weeks or so. Thanks guys.

Second additional head sculpt that will come with Blood Tears. It will be made to be easily swapped out.

Will he post on youtube any updates on how the figure looks? Especially the 2nd head - blood tears?

Any more developmental shots of his work progressing on this piece?

Will he post on youtube any updates on how the figure looks? Especially the 2nd head - blood tears?

Any more developmental shots of his work progressing on this piece?

He absolutely will. I'm expecting a video within the next week. You will definitely see the final product.

Hey guys. I got some pictures this morning from One. He tweaked the eyes further back into the head sculpt. Here are some shots of the casted head.

88058f04.jpg

c05a2c57.jpg

Here is a side by side comparison. You can really see the difference in the eye depth here.
0771b13e.jpg

The cast on the right is the prototype you see on page 1.

Looks good. I thought the proto was perfect, but I like this very much.

Nose looks better, lips and cheeks look cleaner also...

Great job One, thanks for the Updated pics - I know you're working hard to make these tight!

Nose looks better, lips and cheeks look cleaner also...

Great job One, thanks for the Updated pics - I know you're working hard to make these tight!

He won't send them out until he is 100% satisfied with it.

Back