Action Figure One's Customs H281 **UPDATE 1/12- Pg.10**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: One's Customs H281 *UPDATED 12/1*

dfca5fa9.jpg

Is the rubber neck-line on this figure? It doesn't appear as prominent as 'the old 78.' Plus, is he going to hollow the head out, to give the sense of the dark eyes as he did w. the 78? Can't wait to see blood tears...

Great work! I'm not even a fan and this piece is definitely worth the money.

Is the rubber neck-line on this figure? It doesn't appear as prominent as 'the old 78.' Plus, is he going to hollow the head out, to give the sense of the dark eyes as he did w. the 78? Can't wait to see blood tears...

Don't know about the Prototype that's pictured but the lot of 10 will have the rubber neck line.

Don't know about the Prototype that's pictured but the lot of 10 will have the rubber neck line.

Cool. The proto has been sold anyway, right? I may want one...I have to talk to One. Have other stuff coming...

Yeah, the proto is sold. If you're interested. I can put your name on the list to hold your spot. Worse comes to worse I'll just take you off if you can't get one.

Yeah, the proto is sold. If you're interested. I can put your name on the list to hold your spot. Worse comes to worse I'll just take you off if you can't get one.

Works for me; I'll talk to One. I've spoken to him in the past and we have dealings going in now. I just don't to second guess myself in the future and say, "damn, I should've got that H281," lol.

Works for me; I'll talk to One. I've spoken to him in the past and we have dealings going in now. I just don't to second guess myself in the future and say, "damn, I should've got that H281," lol.

I added you to the list. Let me know when/if you're able to make a deposit. No rush.

I added you to the list. Let me know when/if you're able to make a deposit. No rush.

Gracias, Tom.

Yo - get your a$$ on that Roy Burns (jason) review. :yess:

EDIT --

Oh, no rush. HAAA!!!

Gracias, Tom.

Yo - get your a$$ on that Roy Burns (jason) review. :yess:

EDIT --

Oh, no rush. HAAA!!!

I'm trying. I got a screaming 2 month old in my lap and a 6 year old with no manners yapping in my ear.

I'm trying. I got a screaming 2 month old in my lap and a 6 year old with no manners yapping in my ear.

Congrats on the newborn by the way.

Oh boy, I can see the hijinks now on the next video. :rotfl

Thanks man. I like the yapping 6 year old better so far. She's self sufficient.

Adds a nice comedic element to the videos as well. Can't wait till the baby starts talking. :wink1:

thanks for postng bro :fireworks sorry not alot of people use the fireworks lol

That is awesome and right on for the H2 look. Bravo man. I cannot wait to get mine. Oh and your comment when hearing the phone ring in your video made me laugh out loud. :lol

Back