One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lupita = master tailor. I want to kiss her... :clap

Get your stuff from her peeps.

Great video...The more I see Beto's Freddy Krueger, the more I want it.

:goodpost:

Lupita & Beto = Pure Genius!
Glad to share some quick vids from the show to everyone who couldn't make it!

[ame="https://youtu.be/lQ64bBk4fcU"]302 Found[/ame]

Here's a quick pic of Beto holding my first ever piece by him and hopefully the start of more to come!
IMG_2075.jpg

And one more shot of some of the fellow Freaks I hooked up with for the day! :)
IMG_2068.jpg

sup emrae i added you on youtube i go by Sawfanatic9 on there. Lol and i just noticed all of our Name Badges are backwards lol Thanks for posting

Lupita & Beto = Pure Genius!
Glad to share some quick vids from the show to everyone who couldn't make it!

302 Found

Here's a quick pic of Beto holding my first ever piece by him and hopefully the start of more to come!
IMG_2075.jpg

And one more shot of some of the fellow Freaks I hooked up with for the day! :)
IMG_2068.jpg

Reppin'...

Looks great over there, luv the pics and vids. Finally see Beto and Lupita!!!! Nice to meet ya finally. Q please make sure this happens again next year.

Part 1 of some quick vids from my visit to the show...
302 Found

Great video of Beto with some of his customs, emarae! Good to see both him and Lupita. Would have liked to have had the chance of owning either one of his Freddie's or that Ash. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to getting one of my first Beto custom pieces he and Luptia are currently working on, Fluffy the Crate Beast from Creepshow!

i really wanted to go , but I just got home . by the time I
shower up & drive out there it would be to late . Guess I
have to wait for the next 1 .:mad:

SLIM THE CLOWN by One's Customs!!! Owned by DarthMagnus.
img1057x.jpg

Yup, I had the chance to stop by just for about an hour thanks to the wife. I didn't think I would go, but it happened and I was able to take a few more quick pics and videos for you all. I'm trying to load them now before heading out to work for the next few days! Whew! Magnus won and One was there tripping out when they called his name! I think One is critical of his own work which is the sign of a true artist continuing to grow, and doesn't realize how cool his stuff is! Crap! It won Magnus 1st freakin' place! Damn..! Video to come! Congrats to Magnus and One!

LOL..! Yeah, he's the Justin Bieber of the group! But don't let him hear you say that or he'll cut ya! He may look cute, but that guy knows Horror! LOL..!

No one said anything about him being cute...... :lol

Yup, I had the chance to stop by just for about an hour thanks to the wife. I didn't think I would go, but it happened and I was able to take a few more quick pics and videos for you all. I'm trying to load them now before heading out to work for the next few days! Whew! Magnus won and One was there tripping out when they called his name! I think One is critical of his own work which is the sign of a true artist continuing to grow, and doesn't realize how cool his stuff is! Crap! It won Magnus 1st freakin' place! Damn..! Video to come! Congrats to Magnus and One!

One is very critical of his work, which is a main reason he takes a while to send people their stuff. He won't rush to finish something just because someone keeps bugging him about it. He sends it out when HE is happy with it.

How was the voting done for the contest? Fan vote? I am so happy he/they won!!!!

Back