One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's in the works.

8FpgyDT.jpg

Honestly I don't, Japanese live-action stuff is pretty bad. And I don't even want to imagine the Deadpool/Harley-tier """fans""" this would get if this got a Hollywood movie. The fandom is just rid of that flavor of the season kind of fans and normies. I can do without expensive CGI.

IMG_0405.jpg
Just saw this on ig 3z one punch man! Guessing it's a 1/6 figure

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 79
Yes hopefully they do a genos! Or a mumen rider. Knowing the speed which threezero releases things I'd imagine itll be at least a year before saitama gets released.

No freaking way. ThreeZero are God Tier with their latest announcements and releases. Saitama is Day 1. Please give us the blank derp face.

Hope they make a Genos too.

I can't contain the hype if they make a Genos figure too...

I'm happy it exists, but a little disappointed with bits here & there. For such a seemingly simple face, I have never really been overly satisfied with anything I've seen from all these toy companies. I think the 3Zero is my fav OPM toy so far though.

Dopey sculpt is small & a bit odd looking, but I think I still like it better than serious Saitama face. I really like the Oppai clothing set. Nice exclusive.

Back