One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there will also be an HQS/1/6 saitama version. saw HQS genos and the pose was something like this but head facing forward (Tsume untagged the video on their page.)

genosTsume.jpg

edit: found one

genosTsume.jpg
ref: https://twitter.com/GDorison/status/774973794268110849

Tsume vegeta is huge so I'm not sure if this will be 1/6

Attachments

• genosTsume.jpg
    genosTsume.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
those light up arms and torso is really impressive. F4F could probably pick up something from this on how they will move forward with their Genos.

here are the specs: Weight: 10 kg Width: 40cm Length:: 40 cm height: 49 cm
price: 499.00 €
Pre order link: https://www.tsume-art.com/product/genos-hqs

too bad its 1:6 but if it were 1:4 it would be huge and even more exp.

what do they mean by exclusive programmable lighting system? Not a huge fan of lightups because its just something that can go wrong and bring the value down- plus battery/button stuff makes it unlikely Im ever going to open my cabinets to turn them on.

too bad its 1:6 but if it were 1:4 it would be huge and even more exp.

what do they mean by exclusive programmable lighting system? Not a huge fan of lightups because its just something that can go wrong and bring the value down- plus battery/button stuff makes it unlikely Im ever going to open my cabinets to turn them on.

I'm guessing light has modes in it i.e. blinking, steady, pulsing, etc. idk how tsume does lighting but "programmable" probably means that. was gonna say a sensor too maybe?? that would be nice.

glad f4f is doing anime. Idk much that does it like these companies with crazy bases.

I finally saw the first 8 episodes, and I really like the show. :D I might get the figma figure, but they should have included more accessories like power effects, additional faces including some battle damage, maybe his cactus, and a flowing cape with battle damage.

I hope they make his robot friend/disciple, maybe a villain too, but so far I haven't seen a villain worth buying, and there're so many of them ironically. They don't last long enough to be popular or worth buying, imo.

Figma really took the easy route with this one.

I'm guessing Genos is coming sooner or later since they made the Nendoroid.

Well, Sonic, Boros, Hammerhead, actually, they all have cool designs, Armored Gorilla, Beast King, Mosukito Asura Kabuto, etc etc. I'd get them all.

But I hope they start with the heroes, first I need Genos, then Mumen, Atomic Samurai, Bang... Now that I think about it, all characters and villains have been pretty iconic and resonated pretty well within the fandom.

I would buy them all if they started a line, shame it isn't Figuarts.

I've only seen the first 8 episodes, so I haven's seen all the characters yet.

I like some of the villains so far...but at $50 or more, I have to REALLY like them or they have to be a major character or villain for me to drop that kind of money. Still have 4 episodes left to go. I do like Sea King's design and he's in more than one episode. :lol I don't think I've seen Boros yet.

I do like the show and the world they created. It's a good satire of superheroes and anime, but it's original enough to be more than satire.

Showed it to my 40 yr old cousins who've never watched anime and they laughed so hard they loved it, theyre actually hounding me for season 2 lol. Its a great gateway anime as well as being a lot of fun to watch. Lots of good memories with those guys this last month.

You asked what were his serious moves, I answered, because that spliff duder is being a little cyst despite not knowing 2 ****s about the subject matter.

Then you said whether serious or not = dead opponent, which isn't true, regardless if by choice or not.

So, where are you getting at Mr. Friendly? I know it's a simple animeme, I'm only elaborating because you asked.
i don't know anything about the subject matter yet you morons don't even know about his techniques? he even says it himself:

oh, and it's in the manga too. the pose F4F based their statue on is his ultimate technique, that he used on Boros and in the anime opener. know what you're talking about before you make yourself look even more idiotic.

You need to learn how to read, spliffo duder, I already explained the serious moves when you conveniently ignored the question.

You've made it quite clear you don't know what you're talking about and that you don't get OPM, for the third or fourth time now, at least wiki this stuff, watch a couple episodes, then you can come back.

i don't know anything about the subject matter yet you morons don't even know about his techniques? he even says it himself:

oh, and it's in the manga too. the pose F4F based their statue on is his ultimate technique, that he used on Boros and in the anime opener. know what you're talking about before you make yourself look even more idiotic.

Lol, where'd you go? Off dumbing yourself down I suppose... :lol

Already been said- Serious isnt a technique. Any more than his consecutive normal punches against beast king was a technique- they were several normal punches strung together. Combo maybe, technique no. Honestly its like trying to call his training method an ultimate special technique. It was just normal- used as a gag. Consecutive normal punches- didnt you laugh a little when you heard it? Serious punch, cracks me up. And didnt Boros say Saitama was still holding back? He called him a liar. He said Saitama still had strength to spare and that it wasnt even a battle. How's that for ultimate? Boros was calling out special moves, "Collapsing star! Roaring Cannon!". Saitama just wanted to have some fun too, that is afterall why he's a hero. Too funny.

And while we're talking ultimate technique, Saitama's left fist is clenched which is unlike the statue. That must make his punch on the statue a little less ultimate i guess :/ His eyes are looking a little more to the left and down... that makes it less ultimate too. Its his left-and-down look technique...

He works hard to be down our level, you can tell, gotta give him that, he's gonna surpass us, no doubt about it, he's a prodigy.

Yeah, Saitama has even joked about destroying the earth in the webcomic, so his "ultimate """technique"""" is as ultimate as Sonic is relevant to the series.

Back