One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree totally. In the manga and anime when he has the serious expression he is drawn way more buff.

Plan to have the dopey face on the suit, and will switch it to the skinniest body I can find. Leave the original body for the Oppai sweater and serious expression holding the grocery's.

Got this guy a little while back, but never posted a pic. Not the worst way to spend around $35 shipped. I feel it's nice enough for what it is.

lomZpk8.jpg

Just watched the f4f video again, so awesome- and daaaaang its a lot bigger than i remember it. Stoked for it- and SEASON 2 already, where is it???

Excuse the extreme laughable attempt at trying to paint the eyes (using my fingers on an iPhone app), & quality of the pic, but I felt it was enough to show what I mean. As a personal preference, I think smaller pupils would make it look more like the Saitama I picture in my mind. Might even be a simple enough "fix" that I could attempt.

1Y8aysp.jpg

I know tastes may vary. What do you guys think? Smaller pupils (of course done better than my edit), or prefer the way it is?

I haven't even pre ordered this, but Daenerys I pre ordered without blinking .....

No on the eyes? Maybe I've watched Saitama vs the Subterraneans a bit much. So tiny pupils serious Saitama is Saitama to me now.

I want to like it more, because it's a 1/6 Saitama, but I haven't felt strongly enough to pre order. I know I want it, but it's not a priority. I think it'll quickly become a priority when 3Zero sets a firm pre order cutoff date though :lol

It's just personal preference I guess. I guess that's why none of these collectibles fully satisfy me. Sad, because it's the character I want somebody to get right (for me). Reminds me of my Bruce Lee figure collecting. All those figures released, & all are lacking. Kinda annoying :lol

But they got it right, both Figma and 3zero, Figma messed up the serious face but other than that the representation is on point there, I don't like the cape but I hope that's an easy mod. 3zero also got it right, loose outfit, maybe a bit of weird head shape but the face is pretty good.

3zero is like 80% there with the heads, Figma is like 70% there with the regular face, the serious face is a total **** up though. Both got the body on point though.

I wish 3zero did 1/12th

You might be a bit more easy going with things, compared to me. 70-80% right is nice, but that 20% can niggle away at me .....

Nah I do notice it too.

But 3zero and Figma are always around 80%, it's knowing what you can expect rather than getting niggled about it.

And Bruce Lee? The figuarts one? You don't think that one is perfect? I can understand Saitama both Figma and 3zero, but the first SHF Bruce Lee is 100%.

Nah, all 1/6 & 1/4 Bruce Lee figures & statues. I'm mostly into 1/6 & 1/4.

If there's no larger scale representation of a character I like, I don't mind smaller scale. I don't discriminate :lol

Well, placed my pre order for 3Zero Saitama EX moments ago, before pre orders close (today?).

Back