One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me prove you wrong by cherry picking one pic out of less than 1% of Saitama's IRONICALLY serious look imagery, because I don't read the manga or watch the anime so I don't get what Saitama is about (for the second time)

And he happens to be almost naked...
wew baka lad

He has variations of his moves, normal series and serious series.

The former when he doesn't care, the latter when he gets """serious""", which apparently aren't hard for him to do anyway, he just puts a serious face.

are you new to the manga/show?

nope. one punch whether serious or bored = dead opponent. Not too hard to understand. So how is one more ultimate than the other? Result is the same.

image.jpg
cee399d515a3f900492bbf1a6ca9d0711ddb0a10_hq.gif

image.jpg

Result is not the same, results may vary depending on the strength he uses, he can simply knockout a human opponent, or bring down a space ship or make a hole in a mountain with only the shockwave of one of his punches.

He can also use several punches, like with Beast King, and some times opponents aren't down with a single punch like Boros or
Spoiler Spoiler:

So obviously Saitama can modulate strength, like everyone else.

Result is not the same, results may vary depending on the strength he uses, he can simply knockout a human opponent, or bring down a space ship or make a hole in a mountain with only the shockwave of one of his punches.

He can also use several punches, like with Beast King, and some times opponents aren't down with a single punch like Boros or
Spoiler Spoiler:

So obviously Saitama can modulate strength, like everyone else.

never said he couldnt. Its his CHOICE. He toyed with Boros and He's still bored hence a f4f bored face for whatever power level punch you want to say he's throwing. Its a simple concept, simple anime, there are no magic formulas to this lol its not Gundam.

You asked what were his serious moves, I answered, because that spliff duder is being a little cyst despite not knowing 2 ****s about the subject matter.

Then you said whether serious or not = dead opponent, which isn't true, regardless if by choice or not.

So, where are you getting at Mr. Friendly? I know it's a simple animeme, I'm only elaborating because you asked.

lol I said techniques- how can he have an ultimate technique? ... serious and bored arent techniques. And he killed opponents regardless of being serious or bored as was shown on his face at the time of the splatterfests.

Serious face
image.jpg

Bored face
image.jpg

end result
opm2.gif

They aren't really techniques, just a mockery of catchy fighting moves names of the genre, OPM is a parody of superheroes/shonen after all, they don't really mean anything, all it means is serious punch = harder punch.

Having said that, he always has a serious face when performing a serious move, that's a running gag.

But I suppose you could have a "normal" face on the serious move statue, it would be a nice juxtaposition of what Saitama is about.

agreed, and i dont see how twisting your torso and pulling your arm back could be considered serious unless your face is serious. Maybe he's posing for Heroes Monthly...

what this thread is reminding me of just for fun-

Back