Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling pretty sure he'll turn out to be the Huntsman from "Snow White" - he can track + he seems to have conflicting loyalties.

I have been really enjoying this show and can't wait to see where it goes. Jennifer Morrisson has done a really great job I think.

Liked the episode tonight. Loved how Archie went hard-ass at Regina at the end of the episode. :yess:

Question? Does anyone know the significance of the object that Regina threw down the shaft at the end? What was it?

Well, the boy found another piece of it in the cave as well. The bottom of the shaft looked like the fairy tale world to me, something from there (a window?) shattered - perhaps it's some sort of portal back?

Well, the boy found another piece of it in the cave as well. The bottom of the shaft looked like the fairy tale world to me, something from there (a window?) shattered - perhaps it's some sort of portal back?

Yes I know, I thought the boy brought up that same piece from the cave.

The portal makes sense to me.

Anyone else notice that they just HAD to put little red riding hood in those couple of scene with her tight clothes, but I'm not complaining :lol:lol

They knew Darth Caedus would be watching. So it was just for your pleasure. :wink1: :lol

Last edited:
Any LOST fans catch the Apollo bar?! :rock

BUMP!

Hmm, interesting. That would certainly indicate that the Mayor/Queen remembers.

Wasn't that the assumption all along? Or did everyone think her memories were vague?

Was gonna quote one of my posts about it, but pretty much every post of mine in this thread is about how I'm torn over whether she remembers/how much she remembers. :lol

Waybe I'm the only one. :dunno

Was gonna quote one of my posts about it, but pretty much every post of mine in this thread is about how I'm torn over whether she remembers/how much she remembers. :lol

Waybe I'm the only one. :dunno

She has to remember....it says it in the opening credits.......I think :lol

That too :lol But hopefully before the end, we get an Emma/Ruby lesbian scene :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

:lol:rotfl:lol

I like your style.

I just happen to find this woman attractive....

images

Last edited:
Back