Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just caught up and this has quickly become my second favorite show after Walking Dead.

I liked the new Cinderella angle that was added this past week.

Can someone refresh my memory on what the new deal was between Emma and Mr. Gold at the end of the episode? I forgot.

Yep...

Cinderella owe'd Gold her baby. But since Emma fought to keep the baby with Cinderella, Mr. Gold made her pay in return for what Ella owed him. But Emma doesn't know what that is yet. Her payment will come whenever he is ready to ask for it. Only then will she know what it is.

Yep...

Cinderella owe'd Gold her baby. But since Emma fought to keep the baby with Cinderella, Mr. Gold made her pay in return for what Ella owed him. But Emma doesn't know what that is yet. Her payment will come whenever he is ready to ask for it. Only then will she know what it is.

Ahh yes, that's the ticket. Thank you BG. :)

'Lost' actress Emilie de Ravin will play Belle on 'Once Upon a Time.' Yep, that's Belle, as in the 'Beauty and the Beast' female lead.

According to TV Guide , there's no word on whether or not the Beast will make an appearance. However, look for Gaston to show up and for Belle to have a connection to Rumplestiltskin.

De Ravin is set to appear in episode 12 of the new ABC series.

She seems like a good fit for the character

I'm really enjoying the show. I love Rumplestiltskin; although he is far too liberal with flashing his name around.

Cool that they're bringing Belle into the story. :)

I'm really enjoying the show. I love Rumplestiltskin; although he is far too liberal with flashing his name around.

Definitely my favorite character.

She's the diner waitress, right?

Yes Sir

tumblr_ltlfsvu5Aq1qc52mr.jpg

Indeed. But I thought that was the extent of it.

This episode was leading me to believe that she remembered everything. It seemed she knew the true identity of the guy in the coma. And it seemed that she got real pleasure out of keeping him from Snow. Like she knew she was keeping Snow and Charming specifically apart.

But then at other parts of the show I wasn't so sure.

Like I said, I like that they're keeping us guessing. :)

EW had an article this past week with the producers and writers of Once Upon a Time, had some decent info on the process of the show and some of the upcoming characters, like trying to work Ariel into the show. One of the items mentioned was that Regina has full knowledge of the curse and that the residents are all fairy tale characters, they implied she is the only one with that knowledge but Gold may have some inkling as well.

Not sure where I fall with the show, I like the premise and I think they did a good job in casting, especially with Ginnifer and Jennifer, I think they look quite a bit alike...but still on the fence, I wish it was more the Fables comic book that they attempted to get rolling for TV land as opposed to this.

I'll still watch it every week, not like it's hard to DVR anything these days.

Evan

If she knows...does she know who exactly Emma is. If so, is that why Gold worked so hard to get Henry as her adopted child, etc. Man, so many questions I can't wait to have answered.

EW had an article this past week with the producers and writers of Once Upon a Time, had some decent info on the process of the show and some of the upcoming characters, like trying to work Ariel into the show. One of the items mentioned was that Regina has full knowledge of the curse and that the residents are all fairy tale characters, they implied she is the only one with that knowledge but Gold may have some inkling as well.

Interesting.

I still think it's up in the air about what Regina knows and that Gold knows everything.

Back