Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last episode I was totally confused with Belfire/Neil and his relationship with Hook...and then where was Hook going in his ship then he decides to return with the bean. I just didn't get it.

I was sure what was going to happen was Neil was truly dead, but Hook knew where to find young Neil (Belfire) and was going to somehow use the bean to go back to the past and rescue Belfire and bring young Belfire back to Storybrook....but then that didn't happen and Neil ended up in Fairytale land...confused.

Neil wont be dead, of course. He'll be helped by Mulan for sure. Hook was trying to leave Storybrooke with the last bean to save himself. It's what he cared most about. He doesn't have the magic to find out where Neil/Bae went. So he was just setting off on his own self serving, self saving quest.

I'm right there with you on your opinion of season two. Decent, but it lost a lot from season one. I think the problem lies with the characters. The first season was very character focused, and season two felt plot focused. Character moments and things that should have been VERY significant for the characters (Emma having magic, Regina learning that Baelfire is Henry's father and that Rumpel wanted the curse cast to find him, the Charmings' family reunion, etc...) were glossed over or barely dealt with.

They need to refocus on the characters and remember that they should drive the story.

And I also think Emma and Regina are awesome together. Season two didn't have enough of those two sharing the screen.

That was exactly the problem. They left all of the character development at the door and went straight into storytelling. It's a major downfall of a lot of shows and they MUST repair it. Cannot connect to storylines if we cannot connect to the characters in them. I wish that Regina and Emma had received more screentime together. I think it's what was most enjoyable about season 1. Good vs. Evil. Mom vs. Mom. Etc.

Mostly season 2 just made me feel really bad for Regina (aside from the bad things she did). Her son wanted nothing to do with her, her mother warped her mind, the writers made it look like adopted kids should be with their bio parents, etc. Just didn't like the direction.

You know what I do like? A fan video...

It's called The Power of Weakness - SwanQueen. You can see it on Youtube.

Note to people, don't watch if you don't like Regina and Emma...together. This video was brilliantly edited and pieced together.

I was really hoping for Storybrooke to be destroyed in the finale, I find just about everything they do there (mostly sitting around) to be sooo boring. At least they did leave and we'll be in Neverland for a good part of Season 3 (I hope). But in the process, I'm afraid they may have jettisoned most of the supporting cast, which I found myself really missing during Season 2 - sure they were there, but severely neglected.

I can't agree with you more. Storybrooke is boring. The fairytale land is where it's at. And not just for backstory. So I'm really glad that a handful of them will be going back. That said, it goes back to what you mentioned... So much of the larger, secondary cast are left out. It changes the entire dynamic of the show. I miss Ruby/Red a lot, granny was awesome, too. There are so many things I want to see happen next season. I'm going to leave that for a day I turn on my pc. Even Swype to text is not good enough on a tablet. Pc keyboard is best.

I watched Wonderland last night and I really liked some parts, but some of the visuals were not up to snuff.

But interestingly, it had a very Doctor Who vibe. Could be the brit accents and running around corridors and stuff...I don't know, but it was funner than the main show.

I watched Wonderland last night and I really liked some parts, but some of the visuals were not up to snuff.

But interestingly, it had a very Doctor Who vibe. Could be the brit accents and running around corridors and stuff...I don't know, but it was funner than the main show.

I prefer the original one to this, but I'll watch it a few more shows to decide. I didn't care for the Red Witch at all. I paid more attention to her mouth than the story. :lol

This show has started out season three much stronger than season two, IMO.

Show was good tonight. This is so much better than OUAT in Wonderland. I don't watch that anymore.

Show was good tonight. This is so much better than OUAT in Wonderland. I don't watch that anymore.

I watched the first ep of that. SO BORING. ugh. And i hate romance shows. stupid. hahah! They need to move Jafar and the carpet to the original OUAT. Have a sexy Jasmine on there too. Mmmmhmm!
ARIEL!!! :drool

I watched the first ep of that. SO BORING. ugh. And i hate romance shows. stupid. hahah! They need to move Jafar and the carpet to the original OUAT. Have a sexy Jasmine on there too. Mmmmhmm!
ARIEL!!! :drool

I hate the actors on it. The Queen, Alice and Knave are soooooo annoying. :cringe:

They do need to move Jafar. The only good character on there.

I just marathoned through all three seasons, and I absolutely loved it. It happened to be a coincidence that the new season is just starting, but, suffice it to say, I can't wait. The level of creativity, and how they're able to connect everything is just fantastic.

I don't care for the Frozen stuff and will be glad when that's over with. IMO, they just threw this together really quick when the movie did so well. I honestly don't see all the hoopla about it.

Back