Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually we finished off the last little bit last night. :( :1-1:

You should be glad though. There was a lot of dark food coloring in that cake and my poo has been disconcertingly green for several days. :/

Actually we finished off the last little bit last night. :( :1-1:

You should be glad though. There was a lot of dark food coloring in that cake and my poo has been disconcertingly green for several days. :/

Yes, info like this makes my day.

:1-1:

Loved the last episode. Great to see Regina's background and how she came to have her magic powers, Rumple really is responsible for everything :lol

Loved that Cora is trapped in the same place as Snow and Emma.

Me neither. Though I've pretty much stayed away from all spoilers for the show and haven't even watched any of the previews for the episodes, so I have no idea what any of them will focus on.

I love how in the first season you think Regina is so evil and then this episode shows that Rumpel, Jefferson and Dr Frankenstein all were involved in manipulating her to choose the path of using Dark Magic.

I don't feel quite so sorry for Jefferson as I did in the first season now :lol

IMO the writers have betrayed Regina's character.

Me too. I just think its stupid that everything bad is always Rumplestilkens fault. I don't understand the fascination to the character. Do the writers think he's Sylar from "Heroes" and the show would be nothing without him?

I stopped watching this on TV after the fifth episode.i felt it was cheesy and not going anywhere fast enough to bother tuning in each week. But now that Metrlix streams it, we caught up on every episode and are going to tune in tonight. It did end up going somewhere and the cheesiness is a part of the charm of the show. Or sometimes something to laugh at. Snow's dialogue and acting especially :lol

IMO the writers have betrayed Regina's character.

I told my wife to wait and see the Queen to be nothing but a pawn and for Rumplestiltskin to turn out to be the REAL enemy in season 2. It's important to see why Regina's actually evil so she's not a one dimensional, cliched character like the fairy tale version is. I never thought we'd see Rumplestiltskin's origin and we did before we saw Regina's....

Once she tasted power, like Rumplestiltskin, she never let go. Just like her mother.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I could see a few episodes back that they were setting up Regina's mother to be the new villain and trying to redeem Regina. It's just too out of character with the total sociopath that she had been set up to be. The only way I can see it being in keeping with who the first season presented her as would be to have her and her mother team up, but I doubt we'll see that.

Regarding Rumple: He is not the main villain, and he is very conflicted. He's still my favorite character.

I will say that making him the "crocodile" after already making him the "beast" was a bit of an eye-roller, but i like him enough that the Beauty and the Beast, and the Hook episodes are my two favorite so far.

Last edited:
I didn't get to see that last couple of minutes!!!! The signal went black! What happened?!

The last couple of minutes we see Emma in prison and a prison guard arrives with a package, which has the the car key and the key chain that was stolen at the shop. The guard then congratulates Emma on her pregnancy as Emma looks at the pregnancy test she's holding in her hands.

Final scene is Henry having a similar nightmare to the one Aurora described except he saw a woman watching rather than a man.

I have no issues with making Regina show signs of grey rather than just being the black and white evil person always depicted in fairytales.

Get enough of that crap with Morgana in Merlin.

Is anyone still watching this? I thought the second season was decent but it lost something. The first season was fantastic. I hope it doesn't go downhill quicker than Lost did. :monkey3

I heard that in the final episode there would be a character that was going to be Regina's love. I didn't see anyone new. Only 2 that could have possibly been it were Hook and Emma. I'm down for it being Emma.

I'm guessing season 3 Regina will be a good guy but she'll still do some pretty hard magic on the idiots who took Henry. I'm looking forward to Regina and Emma kicking some a$$ with the magics...together!! I really like seeing the balance between dark/light magic come together for good.

Last episode I was totally confused with Belfire/Neil and his relationship with Hook...and then where was Hook going in his ship then he decides to return with the bean. I just didn't get it.

I was sure what was going to happen was Neil was truly dead, but Hook knew where to find young Neil (Belfire) and was going to somehow use the bean to go back to the past and rescue Belfire and bring young Belfire back to Storybrook....but then that didn't happen and Neil ended up in Fairytale land...confused.

Is anyone still watching this? I thought the second season was decent but it lost something. The first season was fantastic. I hope it doesn't go downhill quicker than Lost did. :monkey3

I heard that in the final episode there would be a character that was going to be Regina's love. I didn't see anyone new. Only 2 that could have possibly been it were Hook and Emma. I'm down for it being Emma.

I'm guessing season 3 Regina will be a good guy but she'll still do some pretty hard magic on the idiots who took Henry. I'm looking forward to Regina and Emma kicking some a$$ with the magics...together!! I really like seeing the balance between dark/light magic come together for good.

I'm right there with you on your opinion of season two. Decent, but it lost a lot from season one. I think the problem lies with the characters. The first season was very character focused, and season two felt plot focused. Character moments and things that should have been VERY significant for the characters (Emma having magic, Regina learning that Baelfire is Henry's father and that Rumpel wanted the curse cast to find him, the Charmings' family reunion, etc...) were glossed over or barely dealt with.

They need to refocus on the characters and remember that they should drive the story.

And I also think Emma and Regina are awesome together. Season two didn't have enough of those two sharing the screen.

Back