Once more, I'm asking - 'Do we really need this forum?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we really need a Whedonville?

• Yes

Votes: 117 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 161 57.9%

• Total voters
*phew* yeah, so pleased we made the cut after all. :D

I wouldn't unpucker yet. Dave's just refining things before the port. :(

Still evaluating, so keep the comments coming.

So I may tweak this some more, we may go back - but I want to land on something before we upgrade to vB4 - which will have a whole host of new features for everyone to complain about.

Whedon is always going to be doing small side projects that don't get mass attention or appeal. They will need a home.
Hell Trevor's FF heads that came out of this section should be justification enough for keeping it.

Whedon is always going to be doing small side projects that don't get mass attention or appeal. They will need a home.
Hell Trevor's FF heads that came out of this section should be justification enough for keeping it.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

Yes!!! THis is the only forum i come to when I visit this forum. THis is why I joined the forum in the first place.

Me too.. I do visit other forums but it was because of the Whedon thread that I joined.

I've tried to get rid of it in the past and there was protest, but I really think with Cabin in the Woods and Avengers Joss has really gone mainstream.

This forum is just Buffy & Serenity now and I'm afraid that would be confusing for new members.

I know people like having their own little club - but I do think it has outlived it's usefulness.

I don't care either way bit you could keep it open and call it Buffyville or Buffyverse if you want to avoid confussion and keep the Buffy/Serenity fans happy.

It's apparent this forum has more than a handful of die-hard buffy fans...however I like many others have no use for this section.

INTO THE PIT with the Whedonville section!
army_of_darkness2.jpg

I guess I don't understand the big to-do of killing it....even if it isn't the "mainstream" sort of forum thread here on the board.

I don't understand those that, apparently have no liking for Whedon but yet come here to post stupidity and demand its closing? If it doesn't concern you, stay out and let those that enjoy it do so.

Back