Once more, I'm asking - 'Do we really need this forum?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we really need a Whedonville?

• Yes

Votes: 117 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 161 57.9%

• Total voters
It's not weird...the license has hardly no movement, neither buffy or angel are on tv anymore..the last time buffy was, it didn't make it halfway through season 2 (yes, I dvr'd it on MTV)

MTV wasn't/isn't the only channel in the states to air Buffy. Currently it's on Chiller and LOGO. And Angel is still on TNT.

Yeah, this section is pretty dead, and taking up valuable forum real estate; I would much rather have a dedicated Hot toys section, myself.

Love buffy, but its been off the air now, what? A decade?

Since they made the show, yes, but as to still being re run around the world no.

I'm just wondering when this thread will have served its purpose. I'm wondering how many votes are needed or when this thread will have reached its verdict to keep or not to keep. Will this tread be closed anytime soon cause I think most of the people who would have seen it already voted and posted there opinion right? So whats the end result?

I'm just wondering when this thread will have served its purpose. I'm wondering how many votes are needed or when this thread will have reached its verdict to keep or not to keep. Will this tread be closed anytime soon cause I think most of the people who would have seen it already voted and posted there opinion right? So whats the end result?

A long while back there was a poll thread here asking if Dr. Who should be merged with Whedonville. I think it's still open. :lol

A long while back there was a poll thread here asking if Dr. Who should be merged with Whedonville. I think it's still open. :lol

If thats true of this thread than whats the point:dunno The reason this thread was created was to pose the question if this forum was needed anymore. Most who wanted to vote on this have, as its been up for a month. So I say make a choice and close this tread.

If thats true of this thread than whats the point:dunno The reason this thread was created was to pose the question if this forum was needed anymore. Most who wanted to vote on this have, as its been up for a month. So I say make a choice and close this tread.

Nah, leave it open. It's not hurting anybody. :huh

Given you don't spend any time in Whedonville other than wanting it closed, does it? :huh :lol

I don't care if it gets closed or not, I'm fine etherway, but the question was posed and it was not noted that you had to spend time in this section to vote. The reason it was asked is that this is a slow section of the forum and most of the people who voted here don't spend time in this section as it is. The point I was trying to get at was what is the result, when will the the votes be counted and the choice be made.

I don't care if it gets closed or not, I'm fine etherway, but the question was posed and it was not noted that you had to spend time in this section to vote. The reason it was asked is that this is a slow section of the forum and most of the people who voted here don't spend time in this section as it is. The point I was trying to get at was what is the result, when will the the votes be counted and the choice be made.

Oooh you're very keen aren't you. :lol If it's slow areas that are getting this are then why hasn't the Indy section, or the 'ask sideshow' section had a poll placed there?

"Once more, I'm asking - Do we really need this thread?"

Exactly. :D

Back