OMG... what has Universal done to The Creature???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most appalling thing to me was the Creature's suit. WTF was with those Pred Dreads?

If anything could ever get me to visit Universal Studios, it'd be the Simpsons Ride and this. Man, and to think I was content with their simple Conan and Miami Vice stunt spectaculars. They could have been set to song all along!

th_b_rotten.gif

Just like any other night at the theatre...

Actually, I kinda dig it in an Off Broadway or "Real Life Brady Bunch" type of show.

These shows are designed to get the public out of the sun for 30-40 minutes and sell merchandise, and that's about all. I'd like to see what kind of stuff they're selling at the theater.

because...................................................................................................

Next summer they'll have a singing Bruce from Jaws...

But seriously, mixing in a real-life murderer (OJ) with Darth Vader and Freddy Krueger seems in poor taste for a family show.

Thats the greatest video I ever seen. Can't wait to see Spiderman on Broadway.

spiderman%20musical.jpg

That is so bad it achieves awesomeness. Another reason to get some mileage out of my Universal Studios Pass.

I can't believe somebody pitched this and Universal said yes.

poopy. poopy. poopy. poopy. poopy. poopy. poopy. poopy. poopy. poopy.

POOPY!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Wait until you see what they do in the remake film!

That is what I was thinking. I'm wondering if the dreds and the outfit are based on the remake look? If so, than that makes a little more sense. And if adding dreds is the only major difference they make to him, I can live with that.

But is the remake finally getting done now or is that still in never-ending-limbo?

Back