<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> AVP Celtic Predator 2.0 - OMG Photo Review <>

I really want to pick up Celtic & Elder but I want to know whether Wolf & P1 will be coming up this year first. If they weren't I'd put the money down for Celtic straight away but Wolf & P1 are higher on my 'need to own' list whereas this is on my 'want to own' list.:lol

Yeah it would be nice to get an official 2.0 of Jungle Predator, which in turn would give us a 2.0 Dutch probably.

Damn I would love that too, but only if they would release them every 6 month's. Too much Dinero Mi Amigo:D

That's a good buffer of time, that would be my dream team of my 1/6 collection.

didn't realize this was coming out as soon as it was, boy how times flys, seems just like a week ago I was looking at the first promo pics for the figure, gonna wait for SSC to get these in stock and I'll place an order

didn't realize this was coming out as soon as it was, boy how times flys, seems just like a week ago I was looking at the first promo pics for the figure, gonna wait for SSC to get these in stock and I'll place an order

I fully agree that this was a quick release. I assume it is because it is essentially Scar 2.0 with a new bio and some accessories. Am I wrong about this?

I'm still on the fence about these AvP preds but thinking about biting and picking them both up.

I fully agree that this was a quick release. I assume it is because it is essentially Scar 2.0 with a new bio and some accessories. Am I wrong about this?

No you're not, essentially the same armor and head. Just different bio mask, new base and added blades to the gauntlets.

You have some strong dreams my friend.:D

Shame HT would never delicate the time to all of them probably :(

Re: <> DX13 T2 - T800 BD - OMG Photo Review @ P1-2-7 <>

I forget one very important thing, at the back of the sculpt opposite of the month, remember to use zippo lighter fluid to clean up the glue than use modeling masking tape to cover it!!! :panic::panic::panic:

What are the long term concerns with this glue problem? Will it continue to leak out onto the neck? Will zippo fluid leave any greasy or oily residue behind or remove the paint off the neck if you use it on that to remove the reside?

I just wiped it off carefully with my finger and a q-tip and put the head back on. I don't change poses on my figures really. But, if it's still leaking, it'll sit in contact with the black foam and the neck indefinitely from here....

Last edited:

I guess nobody's all that concerned about this adhesive then?

You don't seem to understand photography. What exactly does a Photoshop photo look like? apart from a lot of post processing and inserted digital backdrops.

His photos do look natural. He's used lamps, possibly the figure is in a fairly open space so the darkness hides anything in the background (or in aid of a black backdrop thats further away) with the correct camera settings. Plus the aid of the plastic/mirrored base. Thats all photography.

It's also possible there was some post processing done to help the white balance but on the other hand it can be done so well via the photographer that it's untouched. All done via the camera. Therefor fools the critics.

He's gone for the photo studio look which I admire. It's professional.

You say the other guys looks better. Thats subjective but that would be like creating a movie with no white balance rectifications. Thats why the colour balance looks home made that you like. I'm not criticising but everyone has their own style or some don't even have a style. Point and shoot. As I'm only explaining just incase somebody takes offence to it.

Some people don't care about colour accuracy. Others do.

Look up the really good photography websites.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGGC3J0yy_E[/ame]

Who did the other photos you two are comparing?

<> G.I.Joe Retaliation - Roadblock - OMG Photo Review <>

ROADBLOCK

This is NOT a soft sculpt ~ WOW

Roadblock10_zps8a676c4c.jpg~original

Roadblock12_zps5af22a85.jpg~original

Roadblock13_zps446e70f8.jpg~original

Roadblock14_zps4d5d9f98.jpg~original

Roadblock15_zpsa0766a7d.jpg~original

Roadblock16_zps3dcc04da.jpg~original

Roadblock17_zps10b9536c.jpg~original

Roadblock18_zps08cd9933.jpg~original

Roadblock19_zps295b32f3.jpg~original