<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> G.I.Joe Retaliation - Roadblock - OMG Photo Review <>

Roadblock36_zps7924700b.jpg~original

Roadblock37_zpsfd21b2f1.jpg~original

Roadblock38_zps08df3184.jpg~original

Roadblock39_zps3e6ba7d9.jpg~original

Roadblock40_zpsb5f0f00e.jpg~original

Roadblock41_zps15604547.jpg~original

Roadblock42_zps955baa69.jpg~original

Roadblock43_zps5e9f3c85.jpg~original

Roadblock44_zpscbbde559.jpg~original

Roadblock45_zpscfeab26d.jpg~original

Thanks for the pics, OMG, this is great.

Great coverage on the body tats, thanks for showcasing that for us.

HT did great on this.

Think I'll steal your pose when I get him, I love this pic. he just won't have the BDU top on. :clap
Roadblock38_zps08df3184.jpg~original

Oh ~ need to open the pic on a new window to see the original size ... :panic::panic::panic:

Fantastic!

My kingdom for a pair of a 1/6 scale of " The Rock's " wrestling gear. This could make the ultimate WWE custom if I can find the right knee, elbow pads and wrestling boots.

Wow, amazing... Thanks for these pics. Definite buy. I thought he came with a black t shirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sculpt looks much better, but something is still off. I think its the lips. But definitely looks like the Rock now.

I have to say I'm impressed and thrilled they even gave him his chest tattoo. I could have seem them skipping it since its not seen under all that armor, but I'm glad they went that extra mile. Too bad he didn't get a new body treatment. The Rock is much more ripped than the T-800 body. But like many people who bought Colton, I think Roadblock will be a great seller for those just wanting a Dwayne Johnson figure in their collection. And considering he has sported this look so often lately, it will work easily for bashes.

Yes he did, dont feel like putting it on :panic::panic::panic:

The sculpt looks much better, but something is still off. I think its the lips. But definitely looks like the Rock now.

I have to say I'm impressed and thrilled they even gave him his chest tattoo. I could have seem them skipping it since its not seen under all that armor, but I'm glad they went that extra mile. Too bad he didn't get a new body treatment. The Rock is much more ripped than the T-800 body. But like many people who bought Colton, I think Roadblock will be a great seller for those just wanting a Dwayne Johnson figure in their collection. And considering he has sported this look so often lately, it will work easily for bashes.

How about an easy Agent custom from Fast Five and Six

How about an easy Agent custom from Fast Five and Six

Furious Six, definitely. Fast Five, not so much. He had that much longer goatee in that film. With some minor modification you could get it to work, but it wouldn't be a simple outfit swap like a Furious Six bash would be.

Whyyyyy did they use the Barney Ross torso and not the TTM20!!! Tattoos are brilliant but ruined by the size of the body.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Or at least use the barney ross arms. Just looks off to me.. but its still really cool.

Fantastic!

My kingdom for a pair of a 1/6 scale of " The Rock's " wrestling gear. This could make the ultimate WWE custom if I can find the right knee, elbow pads and wrestling boots.

Yes!! I was just thinking the same thing. That head sculpt is really good.

I never even seen this movie. But wouldn't mind having this . Just because it would be cool to have a Rock figure.

Great pics OMG thank you. His neck, traps, and arms seem so thin...but I'll probably still get it

Furious Six, definitely. Fast Five, not so much. He had that much longer goatee in that film. With some minor modification you could get it to work, but it wouldn't be a simple outfit swap like a Furious Six bash would be.

True but you got to admit it's still easier than trying a Rock custom with wrestling gear. especially The Rock's boots, how in the world can someone make a Calvess wrestling boot in 1/6 scale, let alone make it shine.

I think the most someone can come up with is the split in the middle black tank top spray paint "JUST BRING IT " and a pair of black sweat pants and sneakers.

Or at least use the barney ross arms. Just looks off to me.. but its still really cool.

Definitely not Ross arms - they aren't double elbow jointed, but I do think you are right about it being the Ross torso. Certainly not the T-800 now that I look at it closer. Strange they made him smaller than he should be when they wanted to make Superman bigger than he should be. The Rock is a tank right now. Easily T-800 sized, if not even BIGGER.

They gave him more of a 90's Rock sized body :lol

Definitely not Ross arms - they aren't double elbow jointed, but I do think you are right about it being the Ross torso. Certainly not the T-800 now that I look at it closer. Strange they made him smaller than he should be when they wanted to make Superman bigger than he should be. The Rock is a tank right now. Easily T-800 sized, if not even BIGGER.

They gave him more of a 90's Rock sized body :lol

Yeah it just looks weird to me... in many ways. The facial expression too. So tired of these lifeless blank stares. I really liked the mechanic sculpt with the eyes looking to the side. Was subtle but effective. Gave it life. Amazing pics as usual though, OMG.

Back