<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> AVP Celtic Predator 2.0 - OMG Photo Review <>

Quick post them now before its down!!

:lol O.M.G. said tomorrow, and you can still view it on his FB page I'm sure.

FYI the administrator (DLD) said it's shutting down because he's making improvements to the forum..so look at it in a good way guys. :wave

What does tomorrow have to do with anything? Why on Earth would you make a photo thread, post photos, then remove them to make people wait another day?

I'm surprised its apparently still not common knowledge that OMG gets his figures free from HT and is obliged to post pics only when they say he can. In this case it seems he accidentally jumped the gun.

I get the frustration though, if this had happened with DX13....dayum.

not accidentally, they delay it for 1 day and I didnt know about it ... pics coming is an hr :panic::panic::panic:

pics are up :panic::panic::panic:

Ahhh.... Seeing the Picts post for the first time two nights is a row!! Great pics OMG

Looks great OMG but I'll pass, so many other figures on my list forth coming I rather get instead.:lecture

Amazing pics as usual. What are your thoughts vs older Pred releases? How is the detail on the base?

OMG - Why did you change your photography style? I like the old way better.

ScarHD10_zps9be19e8c.jpg~original

CelticPredator13_zps711569c1.jpg~original

Last edited:

Looks amazing, still have the McF Celtic and this would look cool on my Predator shelf.
Have to see though, when he´s out in germany and how my finances are.
Awesome pics again, OMG.
:rock

Re: <> Man of Steel - Superman - OMG Photo Review <>

I don't understand this picture at all. Reeve was 6'4. Cavill is around 6. MoS has his legs shoulder length apart subtracting from his height. And still it looks like you could fit Reeve inside Cavill like a Russian Nesting Doll.

The 15th of this month can't come soon enough . This beast will be posed with bio mask on full time and long blades out . Killer pics OMG ! Just killer ! Another predator added to the collection !

I have the 4 original AVP Predators.
These are cool for those who didn't get them the 1st time around.
Cool photos as usual OMG!

Back