<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> G.I.Joe Retaliation - Roadblock - OMG Photo Review <>

It needs that Rock Smirk look and this would have sold out'... imo

Yea the body is a bit off. The rock is big, but lean at the same time because he's tall. But It looks much better than the proto pics. He just looked short and stocky with those baggy pants. My only nitpick would be the eyes like Ryno said. Maybe a repaint with them looking to the side, or if they gave him a bit of a squint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks silly shirtless with those giant arms on that chest/torso :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Roadblock87_zps1fa0a14d.jpg~original

Hands are terrible! These hands should be done to Bane, under the coat to "Boss pose". Then people would not have to cut the biceps or swap hands. Here the decision is not clear. Sculpt is too skinny, as if the rock sits on starvation. Thin neck, in real life his neck wider head. But clothes are cool .

Yeah, what made HT people think that the Barney Ross torso would suffice for the behemoth who is Dwayne Johnson? Count me in on those who thought way before that HT could have just re-issued the MMS T2 body for this. Apart from having a better torso, I don't think Roadblock calls for a double-jointed elbow anyway and that could have made this figure look much better.

Agreed. For such huge men as "rock" is necessary to apply a new type of bodies, such as "extra muscular large".

Looks amazing! Wow definitely need to get this.

n2k6.jpg

I smell what The Rock is cooking!

The football round shoulders look very silly. Some great detailing elsewhere though.

n2k6.jpg

I smell what The Rock is cooking!

Jesus, for minute I was worried that was actually a pic of his head & he had terrible pop eye!
Will give this one a miss, dont mind the head bit the body is waaaaay off.

Sure hope they don't use this body when they make Batista's character from GOTG.

Great pics OMG, thanks. The overall presentation looks fantastic however, I don't consider this being one of HT best sculpts. I see Johnson in some shots in others not so much...

Pretty cool but damn those double joint elbow.
They should have done like Bane.
Was hesitant but now i know im not picking this up

Whyyyyy did they use the Barney Ross torso and not the TTM20!!! Tattoos are brilliant but ruined by the size of the body.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I noticed that to, I know why they did it, so the outfit will fit better but yeah, the top torso is to small for the rock:slap

That said, this piece rocks, pun intended:lol head sculpt is great, tattoos are great except where they ended the left arm rap tattoo.

where are the complaints about the arms?? :dunno :lol

Great pics OMG, thanks. The overall presentation looks fantastic however, I don't consider this being one of HT best sculpts. I see Johnson in some shots in others not so much...

agreed. However I do want this...but that torso is uggh. But it's The Rock :gah:

Back