<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX12 DARK KNIGHT RISES - BATMAN - OMG Photo Review P1~2 / 89 Bat P16 <>

...and did you get a load of that HT Luke.shheeessshhh!:lol
:lol
That's why he's back here.
You are correct. Since I canceled Luke I'm back here. However, didn't cancel Luke b/c of how it turned out but I had to choose which one I wanted more b/c I can't swing approx $550 in one month and I chose Batman over Luke.

Also, OSCORP was getting on my nerves a bit :lol
And for years SW took the cake for biggest complainer section of SSF's ........ until Dave made a DC section here. :D

Sorry I meant "constructive criticism"

:D

Yea you get critiques across the board but its the DC Section that takes the cake for "constructive criticism" :lol

I was gonna make a post about fussy DC fans.....but I'm not one to talk really. Plus I really like some of these guys, and am actually greatful that their criticisms of figures like DX12 will ease the pain of my having to pass on the figure.

When I say OMG's pics I thought it looked painfully amazing. But I'm in a situation where I am genuinely, by my own admission, looking for reasons not to buy, and the 'haters' are providing them. :D

Is DC going to make a Flash movie? I really want a HT Flash figure ... :panic::panic::panic:

BatmanHD460_zps93e68699.jpg

looking at your superman pic make me kind of regret for cancelling the pre-order ..

Last edited:

I want mine NOW.......someone talk me out of overpaying through a HK dealer.!!!!!!

I was gonna make a post about fussy DC fans.....but I'm not one to talk really. Plus I really like some of these guys, and am actually greatful that their criticisms of figures like DX12 will ease the pain of my having to pass on the figure.

Late to the show. Without having to go through both threads what's the main ones?

You don't have Superman Rory?? :horror:

You talking to me or the 'other' Rory?
Who I wish would change his name or something?

I have 2 supes and about 6 crystal bases, at some point I wanted to make a giant fortress of solitude..
:lol:lol

I was wondering if those suits that were kitbashed with the Wayne sculpt were or are being mass produced, because they look amazing.

I was wondering if those suits that were kitbashed with the Wayne sculpt were or are being mass produced, because they look amazing.

Kato's are custom and ungodly expensive.

Agreed! I was wondering this too.

Was it confirmed as a Kato suit? Why am I not surprised. :slap

A real suit wouldn't cost that much, and Im sure it costs him close to a grand to make too.:rolleyes2

anyone know what suit would look the best for a bruce wayne figure and not the expensive kato suit. your help would be appreciated.

You talking to me or the 'other' Rory?
Who I wish would change his name or something?

I have 2 supes and about 6 crystal bases, at some point I wanted to make a giant fortress of solitude..
:lol:lol

I could've sworn that was you but I looked back and it's someone named Spoon who posted that :lol

Guess I was just seeing things :cuckoo::slap:lol

I could've sworn that was you but I looked back and it's someone named Spoon who posted that :lol

Guess I was just seeing things :cuckoo::slap:lol

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

How could you even consider that I wouldn't have Superman?
:monkey2

Back