<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX12 DARK KNIGHT RISES - BATMAN - OMG Photo Review P1~2 / 89 Bat P16 <>

:horror Really?
That was the first thing I noticed ... unfortunately.

Yeah I actually looked through the pics and didn't really think the cross eyed problem was there. If anything it could just be bad PERS placement?

Does OMG really know what "WTF" means? :lol

We need a board member called WTF. And he needs to be prominent enough on the forum to warrant mention in the text of people's posts. 'WTF's will be strewn around everywhere at random. And people will say 'WTF?'

We need a board member called WTF. And he needs to be prominent enough on the forum to warrant mention in the text of people's posts. 'WTF's will be strewn around everywhere at random. And people will say 'WTF?'

And he needs to put atleast four of these :panic::panic::panic::panic: in his posts even if it doesnt make sense.

Great photos once again. Thanks OMG!

Thank you for the terrific photos OMG, I already suspected I would buy this splendid figure but your pictures made me take the plunge today.
You are a dangerous man, I have already bought the Black Suit Spider-Man and Iron Man Unleashed after looking at your stuff.
Put that camera down!

I am amused by the fact that a majority of the people who "hate" this figure have, or will buy it.

And he needs to put atleast four of these :panic::panic::panic::panic: in his posts even if it doesnt make sense.

[ame]https://youtu.be/7f1MumAJTLo[/ame]

Great pics... I am sure I will be happy with the figure, but those pics just make me more impatient and eager to get him in my hands.

Great shots OMG. Looks like a GREAT figure.

Just not a $260 figure, and I agree with everyone's criticism after reflecting on the price point :lol

Edit: And the only person I can see in the HS is Val Kilmer.... But at least HTs was close.

Last edited:

OMG great work as usual!
If I didn't already have this on pre-order I'd buy it based off your photos!
Love the suit too!

The head sculpt only looks right when pictured from below. I'm still not sold on this figure. Great pics OMG. Best its looked since the release pics.

Great shots and HT should really come to you only for pictures. They are smart to give you one ahead of time to get some of the best shots to help them promote.
I actually see a lot of potential in the figure with all the pictures from you OMG. Eyes are too big of cause but the cowl actually looks to be closer to the real thing than most realize. You think you can pose him like this for comparison?
oldvf.jpg

I really think it will be closest we have ever had

All they had to do with fix his brows and get better faceplates... the cowl was nearly there.

327312_427621103966552_456555725_o1.jpg

327312_427621103966552_456555725_o1-Copy.jpg

I've just checked my DX02 and I think it's a vast improvement?

5c8b533f.jpg

The only face I like is the scowl face. It's the only one that doesn't make the figure look like a weirdo.

I'm thinking of buying the figure, throwing him on the Batpod similar to the pics above and calling it a day.

I definitely don't need the box, base, the cheap EMP gun, the face plates and I think I could live without the hundredth batarang or bomb mine. Maybe ditch the Wayne sculpt too and just keep the Batman figure, improved grapple gun and sticky bomb. I don't know yet.

The only face I like is the scowl face. It's the only one that doesn't make the figure look like a weirdo.

I'm thinking of buying the figure, throwing him on the Batpod similar to the pics above and calling it a day.

I definitely don't need the box, base, the cheap EMP gun, the face plates and I think I could live without the hundredth batarang or bomb mine. Maybe ditch the Wayne sculpt too and just keep the Batman figure, improved grapple gun and sticky bomb. I don't know yet.

Look at it like this, you like the scowl face. Isn't it better that you like 1 face out of the 3 rather than 0, (even though for what your paying you really should like all 3.:lecture)
A cheap looking EMP gun is better than no EMP gun.
The base looks quite good. Atleast it resembles a scene from the movie, unlike the other DX stands (DX01, DX02, DX08, DX09 & DX11) which have nothing to do with the film.
There will more than likely be another TDKR Batman, so I wouldn't call it a day if I was you. The suit looks amazing, and there is a good resemblance to Christian Bale in the Bruce sculpt.
Yes, there have been mine bombs/batarangs included with every Batman (nolanverse) HT released, but they are one of the main gadgets in the Nolan trilogy, so what do you expect?
I just hope for your sake that the figure looks a lot better in hand than it does in some of the photo's.

You can throw it my way if you dont need the wayne sculpt, I could sell em on ebay and use the $ to pay for my Kato suit.:panic::lol

Ditch as in sell, not ditch as in throw in the trash. :lol

Back