<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX12 DARK KNIGHT RISES - BATMAN - OMG Photo Review P1~2 / 89 Bat P16 <>

This is not even funny :panic::panic::panic: WTF

A_zpse6d79bee.jpg

And there it is. The main thing that always scared me away from the DX02, that damn head. I though the sculpt always looked funny before but now with it next to the DX12 it looks down right silly. Not that the DX12 sculpt doesn't have problems of it's own. I won't be using it anyway.

I think it's hilarious people are cancelling this but keeping the DX02. :lol

Whatever it's shortcomings this is a definite improvement over that thing.

Last edited:

And there it is. The main thing that always scared me away from the DX02, that damn head. I though the sculpt always looked funny before but now with it next to the DX12 it looks down right silly. Not that the DX12 sculpt doesn't have problems of it's own. I won't be using it anyway.

Shortcomings or not, I prefer the beadier, smaller look of the eyes on the DX02. IMO the overall shape of the cowl is superior on the DX12, which gives it the upper hand. But the paintjob on the eye area on the DX12 is inferior imo. The recently posted pics from toy world are pretty much what you're going to be holding in hand and they do not impress me all that much. Someone said it before but OMGs pictures are going to be best its going to look.

With the recent pics posted on the DX12 thread, along with the peeling, I'm beginning to regret a bit having sold my DX02 to order the DX12. Sure the all rubber suit on the DX2 would eventually begin to degrade, even with extreme care but it seems like the DX12 might break down faster because of the parts being glued on individually.

Last edited:

As someone who was originally bummed that they missed out on the DX02, I have to say that if given the choice now, the DX12 is the clear winner.

Maybe HT looking this page and next year they realesed TDKR DX12.2 and we start complaint about the DX2 and DX12...I remember when the DX2 pictures show up here everybody say...THIS IS THE BEST TDK!! and the MMS71 go to the sink the same situation with this figure the same with Joker and Iron Man figures...and I forgot TERMINATOR too!!! just HT make money for our complaints and we still PO all the figures just they make a small changes... ;)
And still have the MMS71 BB and the new BB/BW and all the Jokers and I PO the new Joker DX just we never stop...just is imposible get the real actors and the real suits they wear in the movies in sacle 1/6...just my two cents. ;)
BTW, what kind the body use OMG for the Bruce Wayne HS DX12 ?? the muscular body from HT have a neck and can't be remove...:)

One thing i'll give the DX02 over the 12 is the metallic look to the undersuit.

One thing i'll give the DX02 over the 12 is the metallic look to the undersuit.

The undersuit isn't metal though. It's a type of fabric like on the 12.

I know buddy but it kind of looks metallic / shiny on the actual suit, rather than plain black, which I feel the DX02 captured better.

Maybe HT looking this page and next year they realesed TDKR DX12.2 and we start complaint about the DX2 and DX12...I remember when the DX2 pictures show up here everybody say...THIS IS THE BEST TDK!! and the MMS71 go to the sink the same situation with this figure the same with Joker and Iron Man figures...and I forgot TERMINATOR too!!! just HT make money for our complaints and we still PO all the figures just they make a small changes... ;)
And still have the MMS71 BB and the new BB/BW and all the Jokers and I PO the new Joker DX just we never stop...just is imposible get the real actors and the real suits they wear in the movies in sacle 1/6...just my two cents. ;)
BTW, what kind the body use OMG for the Bruce Wayne HS DX12 ?? the muscular body from HT have a neck and can't be remove...:)

Truetype advance. Kinda hard to find on the market now.

That's my last advance body ..... :panic::panic::panic:

Looking at other ppl's pics, Batman can be very cool or plain silly depend on how you pose and light him, I wish they can actually spend some time on posing before taking any pics ...... :panic::panic::panic:

Finally a post that makes sense, honestly I don't understand the members that are canceling there orders? It's absolutely crazy to me..... I have not seen a figure so hated on these boards. It's madness....

Finally a post that makes sense, honestly I don't understand the members that are canceling there orders? It's absolutely crazy to me..... I have not seen a figure so hated on these boards. It's madness....

Maybe. Some don't think it's worth the asking price. All down to personal preference I guess. :dunno

yer wait til 1/4 doll DKR doll Batman gets released, you see real hate :lol

Great pics OMG. great figure. Any chance you have the DX02 and know if the mouths from DX12 fit on DX02 head?
And will the collar fit in a DX02 neck?

It's crazy. Maybe it's because I dont have any other Hot Toys Batman but even comparing others to this one but I don't understand all the hate either. I think it looks great. I can't wait to get it. Maybe even buy an extra for a different diorama. It has it's flaws like anything but it looks great to me

the thing is we were waiting something as good or better than the Medix headsculpt. That's why the DX12 was such a big disapointment. And hence the hate.

It's crazy. Maybe it's because I dont have any other Hot Toys Batman but even comparing others to this one but I don't understand all the hate either. I think it looks great. I can't wait to get it. Maybe even buy an extra for a different diorama. It has it's flaws like anything but it looks great to me

tumblr_lv8jn2PmBx1qe0tyl.jpg

The nitpicking cult is out on full force on this one. You'll get used to it.... or you'll become familiar with the ignore button.

I'm going to Rock out, with my Bat Out once I get my DX12.

96B42472-D5F4-49CA-BC48-F29C3A880E67-3818-0000030C21F74244.jpg

Well I don't have it on hands so I can't tell. Pics from OMG always looks good. The actual I am not sure.

Everyone has their own opinions. People can share their thoughts since this is the place to do so. But, I like the figure and longing for it so far. Wait till see it in hands.

Fast shipping can mean rushing and turns out to be bad product. I personally want it fast and soon lol.

OMG,

Does the electric gun have the same light up picture as the proto or just partial light? I haven't seen any pics. Do I miss it on certain page?

Back