<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - RED SKULL -OMG Photo Review -

496328fe.jpg

b2ccd654.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

Exceptional photos OMG, thank you so much for taking and posting all of those. Red Skull came out as awesome as I expected. It looks like Hot Toys altered the length of Red Skull's neck too, it looks perfect now. His uniform looks a bit looser overall (though fine with the coat on), but it's not much.

How did the colour of the uniform come out? Still looks too pale and too grey in these pics.

Awesome shots though, wish I had a tenth of your skills.

Looks spectacular OMG. Great tailoring!!! and both those sculpts are superb! Still don't know why they stuck with the gray outfit. Hoping that will be fairly easy to dye black for 'screen accuracy'...

Looks spectacular OMG. Great tailoring!!! and both those sculpts are superb! Still don't know why they stuck with the gray outfit. Hoping that will be fairly easy to dye black for 'screen accuracy'...

That would be just as inaccurate as the suit was green not black. :slap

Captain-America-Red-Skull-Zola-570x3791.jpg

Still don't know why they stuck with the gray outfit.

I couldn't care less about a different shade of color, but I do wonder that myself...Curious to know why HT used a pale gray (or green...whatever) instead of a dark green as in the movie.

Great shots OMG !! We have a lot of options to display this because imo both sculpts and outfits rock. ..I wish I could afford two . :clap :panic:

Back