<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - RED SKULL -OMG Photo Review -

AMAZING PIC'S AS USUAL ....I hope they made a lot of this one defnitley getting two ...had to cancel for some other's this year ..SO THankful thier so much AMAZING release's that a lot are juggling wich one's we must get and this one for me is next on my huge list.....cant wait scupt look'a AMAZING.....GREAT PIC'S O.M.G....

That would be just as inaccurate as the suit was green not black. :slap

Captain-America-Red-Skull-Zola-570x3791.jpg

WOW, you're right, I always thought it was black! :monkey1

Well, I still think it needs to be some sort of a darker shade than what it is currently. Thanks for pointing that out though. :hi5:

Great pics.

The Skull looks great in either suit, but Hugo fails in the leather. Makes my display choice easy.

Not many ppl po red skull here in HK, dont think HT make a lot of him, price sure will go up so get hiim while you can. :panic::panic::panic:

Not many ppl po red skull here in HK, dont think HT make a lot of him, price sure will go up so get hiim while you can. :panic::panic::panic:

I don't know how anyone can pass up Red Skull, he's such a bad ass. Thanks for the heads up, I'll probably jump on the extra parts I need asap instead of waiting.

Re: SUCKER PUNCH AMBER - OMG Photo Review

Your posing is getting better every time.

They really should've went closed mouth.

Back