<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN SUIT-UP GANTRY - OMG Photo Review

Incredible photos, OMG. The detail and engineering on that gantry set is truly a marvel (no pun intended). Still not something I absolutely need for my collection, but a brillant display nonetheless. Thanks for posting this. Gives a much better impression of what one's getting for the money than even the impressive photos on Sideshow's site.

Really love the concept of a 1:6 environment for Iron Man, just not into that scene in IM2 and hoping for something that resonates a little bit more. Hope they come up with something cool for IM3 or Avengers 2.

Last edited:

So what's the deal with the tux? Does it comes with it?
looking real nice though.

Beautiful pics as always! Thanks for sharing.

So that's why you were so sure in saying this doesn't come with the tux in the other thread, haha!

Had this p/o'd since it was announced (and a shelf ready.) Bring it on HT!

And those are some great pics, OMG. Now, I'm even more excited! Thanks!

Last edited:

Wow those are some really nice pics OMG. I may have to save up to get this one. He would look awesome in my display case. I am guessing the armor is the same from the Iron Man Mark IV except without the other accessories other then the Stark head sculpt?

this will eat up about 18"X14" of your display area :panic::panic::panic:

Sweet pics, OMG. No way is it justifiable at that price point to me, but a cool dio for those who are monster fans of the opening scene of Iron Man 2.

Wow those are some really nice pics OMG. I may have to save up to get this one. He would look awesome in my display case. I am guessing the armor is the same from the Iron Man Mark IV except without the other accessories other then the Stark head sculpt?

This MK IV has magnet on this chest armor

Jeez, OMG, you take such amazing pictures. Just beautiful. I'm using this now as my desktop. Love the yellows and reds. Used to be your Nicholson and Keaton.

I actually think its a quite striking display option for people who have lots of Iron Men.

Amazing pics as always OMG! :clap:clap:clap

Visually stunning! But eat up too much of my display area ...... going back to the box :panic::panic::panic:

Saw this at SDCC last year, its awesome and worth it if your into hot toys. It was a show stopper.

just seen the pics on HT facebook and OMGs were in there.
I swaying to buy it now that everything else is being pushed back....

Awesome pics OMG and what an amazing piece!!! :rock

Can't wait to get this in my collection! :panic: :panic: :panic:

You gettin´that gantry, Jim?!
:horror

Where did you order?!

Great pics, OMG...as always.
Sorry, but but I can only say this, since no words do your pictures justice.

:hi5:

Back