<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN SUIT-UP GANTRY - OMG Photo Review

Great pictures, makes me really want one:(Hope the person on Amazon pulls through because my gift certificates are sat doing nothing!!

OMG, I saw that you mentioned the new MKIV comes with a magnet in the chest plate. Is the magnet required for the gantry to grasp and hold onto the chest plate?

The reason I ask is because I have the original issue of the MKIV and would prefer to just buy the gantry by itself, but if it won't work as intended without the magnet, then I need to rethink my purchase.

OMG, I saw that you mentioned the new MKIV comes with a magnet in the chest plate. Is the magnet required for the gantry to grasp and hold onto the chest plate?

The reason I ask is because I have the original issue of the MKIV and would prefer to just buy the gantry by itself, but if it won't work as intended without the magnet, then I need to rethink my purchase.

too much dogma .... :slap you can put magnet on the back of the chest armor on your mk iv.

One thing I am not sure is, the gantry arm has magnet, so may be the armor has some metal on it, or the opposite. :panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:

too much dogma .... :slap you can put magnet on the back of the chest armor on your mk iv.

One think I am not sure is, the gantry arm has magnet, so may be the armor has some metal on it, or the opposite. :panic::panic::panic:

Any pics of the chest armor magnet?

Will this fit on a Detolf shelf?
Doesn't look like it.
OMG said earlier on that this'll take up about 18"x14" of your display shelf.
The specs of the Detolf from the Ikea site state that the footprint of the unit (in which the usable surface area inside will be less) is 16-3/4"x14-3/8".

Doesn't look like it.
OMG said earlier on that this'll take up about 18"x14" of your display shelf.
The specs of the Detolf from the Ikea site state that the footprint of the unit (in which the usable surface area inside will be less) is 16-3/4"x14-3/8".

I might just get one of the regular Mark IV releases instead then.

- RED SKULL -OMG Photo Review -

RED SKULL

0369c13b.jpg

60f6013a.jpg

eab7d09c.jpg

de86a090.jpg

c60435fb.jpg

465cb6bf.jpg

6e30273d.jpg

1cb45ff7.jpg

af974981.jpg

eb50e40c.jpg