<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review - New Pics @ 24

Beautiful pics, can't wait to get the figure. I know he's a tad shorter than Superman, but how's the height compared to the other TDK & BB Bats?

i can see some similarity
594c7a40.jpg

marilyn-monroe.jpg

muahahahahaahahahahaha:lol

hey guys!!I saw pictures of the belt on ebay,and has the same magnet with the dx02 belt!
is this a new reason for oil problems like the dx with the reaction in the rubber you think?

I agree, the DX02 looks outdated. We need a new release as I am sure we will get...

Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review

Batman and Superman do look @ss kicking together!

4046ee88.jpg

c6c1680b.jpg

To me this illustrates the fact that Christopher Reeve is the perfect incarnation of the Superman we knew from the comics, while Keaton isn't the perfect incarnation of the Batman we know from the comics.

Fantastic pics as always OMG!

Isn't batman usually drawn a bit shorter than Superman in the comics?

While I appreciate HT's attention to detail and real-life scale, I think I'd have preferred if this figure were closer to the Reeve figure's height. But it's not abig deal at all.

They look fantastic together!
And yeah,Batman is often shorter than supes.

Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review

That buttcrack looks terrible! Doesn't look like Keaton's crack at all. Who sculpted that?

Could I get some close-ups of that pooper, OMG? I want to compare it to the life cast of Michae'ls butt that I got off ebay.

it was a million to one shot coco....million to one :wave

Back