<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review

Tbh I only cared about 89 batman, returns for me was eh, a little too much of that "Burton charm" and the suit? what is he the tin man in that thing?

Tbh I only cared about 89 batman, returns for me was eh, a little too much of that "Burton charm" and the suit? what is he the tin man in that thing?

I don't hate the Returns suit but I do prefer 89.

Still, what's really silly was in Forever when Kilmer would run the top of the cowl would jiggle back and forth like jello :lol

A few leftover pics :panic:

c28eb005.jpg

Batman and Superman do look @ss kicking together!

4046ee88.jpg

c6c1680b.jpg

aeb891b9.jpg

594c7a40.jpg

7ef68221.jpg

15af3f71.jpg

7cd4c853.jpg

Photos review are now also up at https://www.facebook.com/Onesixomg

Last edited:
Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review - New Pics @ 24

Wonderful pics OMG, and Thorne, that's not why I collect, but I also keep it in consideration, and enjoy the thought that one of my favorite figures holds a value outside of my heart and home lol

Nice comparison pics there OMG! :clap Can you also post some pics of those 3 Bat-suits (BB, TDK, 89) together? TIA! :wink1:

DX02 looks a bit out date to me .....

I agree, I still feel it's down a level from all of HTs most recent releases. It just doesn't look as real

d1407778.jpg

Because of this damn picture right here I'm going to watch Batman(89) and Batman returns. Right Now!

OMG - stop playing with your toys!! You're making me drool and cry at the same time. :panic:

Last edited:

wonderful pics! hey OMG, how did you manage to get that wind effect on the cape, was that via a blower or the cape can really hold up like that?

Back