<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review - New Pics @ 24

Absolutely amazing photography! Each one of those pictures is incredible. Thanks to your pictures, I just ordered Batman.
In the meantime, I've beem "right-clicking" and setting your pictures as wallpaper on my laptop, work pc, home desktop, and even my iPhone!

Why do you say that, abake?

The CR Superman costume is pretty much the classic comics look, while the MK Batman costume is nowhere near the classic comics look, either blue-grey or black-grey. It's no closer to the classic comics than Bale's costumes.

The CR Superman costume is pretty much the classic comics look, while the MK Batman costume is nowhere near the classic comics look, either blue-grey or black-grey. It's no closer to the classic comics than Bale's costumes.

I agree with this. In the live action medium, armor/rubber works better for Batman's appearance than spandex has...so far anyway. The costumes from the 1940s serials were terrible representations of the batsuit. Adam West's costume was close to the comics, but even not counting the camp of the show and his silly acting, he wasn't quite in the right shape to pull it off. The Dead End costume is the best spandex-based live action one yet, and it still doesn't quite remind me of comic Batman.

Chris Reeve's physicality and on screen gravitas somehow made a grown man in spandex not look that silly.

Fantastic shots!! I see myself referring back to these pics when my Bats gets here for display ideas! I had no idea the cape would be so versatile.

I agree with this. In the live action medium, armor/rubber works better for Batman's appearance than spandex has...so far anyway. The costumes from the 1940s serials were terrible representations of the batsuit. Adam West's costume was close to the comics, but even not counting the camp of the show and his silly acting, he wasn't quite in the right shape to pull it off. The Dead End costume is the best spandex-based live action one yet, and it still doesn't quite remind me of comic Batman.

Chris Reeve's physicality and on screen gravitas somehow made a grown man in spandex not look that silly.

In my opinion, I believe that a suit closer to Batman's classic grey and black/blue costume could be acheived without the use of Spandex. In Arkham City, they make it look more like armor but maintain Batman's overall appearance. Nolan's Batman is too broken up for my taste, and '89 has always looked to stiff.

I'm still probably going to get this though, if only in case the Sideshow Comic Accurate 1/6th figures don't quite look right when displayed with Hot Toy's MMS line of superheros. Plus '89 Batman came out when I was 5, about the time I got bored of Transformers (for a very short period, TFs for life!) and became more interested in super heros. '89 Batman was a big impression on me even though I've become more akin to comic versions of superheros since then.

There's only three movies I can remember being extremely excited for at that age: '89 Batman, TNMT, and Robocop. That is one of the reasons this is still a top priority, even though Sideshow's announcement has me conflicted.

One last thing, I know articulation is limited...but could we get a rundown of how limited it is? I'm just curious as to if there is any waist articulation, and what kind of poses can be acheived.

Last edited:
Iron Man MK II Armor Unleashed - OMG Photo Review - 94 Pics

IRON MAN MARK II

e9e4ae18.jpg

ARMOR UNLEASHED

8435e590.jpg

61e7a0bb.jpg

69974df9.jpg

5e8297c6.jpg

27c36152.jpg

11e060fe.jpg

1bdf76de.jpg