<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review

The Back. :gah: Who on earth will display him facing the wall ?_?

22d4e0ee.jpg

OMG the back of the Cowl looks HORRIBLE!!!!! :gah:

That buttcrack looks terrible! Doesn't look like Keaton's crack at all. Who sculpted that?

Could I get some close-ups of that pooper, OMG? I want to compare it to the life cast of Michae'ls butt that I got off ebay.

do you think the returns batman would make this one look horrible in comparison and if so cause the prices on this one to plummet?

That buttcrack looks terrible! Doesn't look like Keaton's crack at all. Who sculpted that?

Could I get some close-ups of that pooper, OMG? I want to compare it to the life cast of Michae'ls butt that I got off ebay.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yea we need more behind close ups for our dear collectors....

:rotfl

Well, I just pooped myself... :thud:

You better start stacking up on the depends, because there will be alot of great figures released this year.

:lol :rotfl :lol

Its a shame they didnt make the PERS where you remove the head like DX02 because you can see the lines in the back of his cowl.

Amazing pics. I love how Hot Toys added a wire to the cape - it makes the poses significantly more realistic.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yea we need more behind close ups for our dear collectors....

:rotfl

Yep, it's just making the case for HT figures from the Schumacker BATMAN movies even stronger...:lol

I am so jealous of you guys!!! My first Flex went out for Batman and Joker on Monday so it will another 2 months until I see them for myself!!! Such great poses.

You better start stacking up on the depends, because there will be alot of great figures released this year.

If I stock up on Depends, though, that's money that I won't have to buy said "great figures". :nana:

do you think a returns batman would ruin the value of this one?

No, how could it? They're both completely different.

The TDK V1 and DX TDK didn't have any bearing on the TDK Original suit or Batman Begins exclusive figure.

Back