<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review

How is this out before the DX07 Like Skywalker?

This is amazing news , Incredible pics OMFG .

So is the suit rubber?

Thanks for the pics OMG. What a great surprise, coming in here and seeing this thread.

Not going to lie. I always look forward to and come to expect images of in hand, production figures from you and that dude on ebay that opens them up in the kitchen or whatever.

Cannot wait for this. Any chance we could see what the back looks like without the cape? You know, like his actual back?

Does it look like this?

89spine.jpg

And does his belt come off? Thanks again man.

You can see the back around the 2:20 mark of the video.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pw2kE2zAts&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Damn, Hot Toys nailed it. They did their research.

And it looks worse than I thought it would... aside from the cover art and the yellow interior, what's with the cheesy batmobile ad on the side!

Meh.

*Orders 2 more*

?_? Again !!! :horror:horror:horror

I did took a pic of his "actual back" I'll post it tomorrow.

The suit is rubber, it got to be, just a difference kind I think. :panic:

Does the rubber feel similar to the Reeve/Arnold/Royce etc. muscle bodies? That harder, firmer, shell stuff?

Holy ****! Debating if I should keep my bbts order or buy from sideshow to get it sooner.

I did this dance in my head a few days ago and I decided to go with SS for Batman and stick with BBTS for Joker. After the BB/BW quality fiasco, I was worried about this one as well, so I switched for ease of mind and quicker delivery lol. How long does BBTS usually take compared to SS? I haven't ordered from them before, but I can wait a little longer for the Joker to avoid the tax.

I ordered from Sideshow and Cornerstorecomics (getting multiples).

I think BBTS is just a few weeks after Sideshow, but I'm not sure. Now, with CSC, I ordered 2 Batman figures and 2 Joker figures at the same time. So they're all one order. Would they ship both Batman figures first or do I have to wait for the Joker to ship? I don't really want to wait so does anyone know how that works?

I figured Batman and Joker would ship at the same time.

I ordered from Sideshow and Cornerstorecomics (getting multiples).

I think BBTS is just a few weeks after Sideshow, but I'm not sure. Now, with CSC, I ordered 2 Batman figures and 2 Joker figures at the same time. So they're all one order. Would they ship both Batman figures first or do I have to wait for the Joker to ship? I don't really want to wait so does anyone know how that works?

I figured Batman and Joker would ship at the same time.
I believe those of us who ordered the batman/joker bundle from Alter Ego or Cornerstore will be waiting until Joker's released before we get either. Part of the savings is that they can ship them together.

I believe those of us who ordered the batman/joker bundle from Alter Ego or Cornerstore will be waiting until Joker to release before we get either. Part of the savings is that they can ship them together.

Cornerstore didn't have that bundle deal though, they were ordered separately. They just happen to be in the same cart/order because they were ordered at the same time.

Maybe I'll contact them. I don't really want any store sitting on my things, especially when I have the funds to pay for it now.

Does the rubber feel similar to the Reeve/Arnold/Royce etc. muscle bodies? That harder, firmer, shell stuff?

Feel similar but those are PVC not rubber. :panic::panic::panic:

I shouldn't keep coming back here, i shouldn't think about getting it, i should'nt even be considering it :lol

Why are some guys getting multiples? What's the point? :slap

A figure for every differnet face and hand! One for Joker, one for Reeve Superman, one for the Batmobile and another for the TDK Batman!

astonishing pics as usual OMG! love how poseable he seems to be.

I shouldn't keep coming back here, i shouldn't think about getting it, i should'nt even be considering it :lol

I feel the same way Nova :slap :lol

really considering selling all my TDK figures to just have Keaton and Nicholson as my definitive bat figures in my collection

A figure for every differnet face and hand! One for Joker, one for Reeve Superman, one for the Batmobile and another for the TDK Batman!

There are only 2 figures in the entire history on HT that i'd get two of....

DX Jack for With and Without jacket using the different faces, one posed for battle & one not.

&

T2 T800 in Cyberdyne mingun setup and Endo arm demonstration setup.

Each of those require very different looks/poses for the figures.

Batman can have a different pose and face and thats it, not enough to warrant two figures IMO

Back