<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Keaton Batman (NO PICS NOT READY)

d1407778.jpg
wonderful pics OMG,does the neck moveable or is fixed? thanks...

Re: DX09 Keaton Batman - OMG Photo Review

Thanks OMG for taking the time to capture some photos, always top notch . It is going to be a looooooong month until Bats arrives. :lol

Neck is movie accurate :panic:

Ankles feel sturdy, HT use custom part may be, I'm not sure. Suit feels durable and not easy catching dust like DX02 and OC. :gah:

I now cant wait for the Joker release :elefant:elefant:elefant

How easy is it to fit the cape? I dont want another Batman Begins nightmare :gah:

How easy is it to fit the cape? I dont want another Batman Begins nightmare :gah:

Super Ultra Extreme Easy! All you need to do is pop the head. :panic::panic::panic:

The paint app on the faces is just brilliant. Some of the best I've seen from HT.
I wonder why they made the suit textured though when the screen version was smooth?

I actually think it looks awesome, but just wondering.

Have to admit, I wasn't planning on getting this but those amazing pictures do make it look incredible well made. Quite tempted now.

Wow, cannot wait to get this and Joker!

This will be my first DX. I love everything about this figure and can't wait til it arrives.

Chinese new year holiday start this weekend. You guy may need to wait - 2 MONTH :lol:lol:lol

WOW!!!!!

Just WOW!!!!!

Few other words can describe how awesome your pics are OMG you really are a legend, the quality is simply amazing.

I can't wait to get Bats now he really looks so stunning.

Thanks for sharing :)

Neil

Back