<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> TDK Batman Armory - OMG Photo Review <>

I am tempted to buy this figure but I have not decided yet because I also want to have the HT Batman Begins Exclusive which I missed and now the price of brand new is only only about $150 less than the price of the armory set. Since I already have the DX12 with my custom Bruce Wayne, I am not sure if the armory is worth the purchase since there are only few improvements on the suit. I want to complete the Batman Begins line but this is really tempting because of the armory alone.

People seem to think we're likely to get a new Batman Begins suit at some point, and I must admit, I can't really see HT not putting one out before Batman vs Superman.

Re: <> T-800 Battle Damaged Version - OMG Photo Review <>

Not feeling this one. Looks like a cosplayer dressing up.

Am I the only person who thinks OMG makes figures look like crap?. No offense but the last few Photo Reviews have not shed these figures in good light. Looks much better in other photo's. Glasses are too far down the nose for a start.

What tha fuq? How is this out now???

Just wanted to ask you what you think about the sudden release and what do you think about the look.
:lol
You think they changed something?!

Am I the only person who thinks OMG makes figures look like crap?. No offense but the last few Photo Reviews have not shed these figures in good light. Looks much better in other photo's. Glasses are too far down the nose for a start.

Yeah, I still like his pics, but Jingo´s have surpassed them...

Cheers for the pics OMG - talk about an early release.. I'm still broke.

Anyway, what can I say - I'm a little disappointed. The head is FAT.

Yep.. FAT.

a-dev puts **** on the MMS117 - here's your new punching bag bud. :lol

The likeness to Arnold is only passing in some shots, & that's just not good enough. I even got a George Michael from the Faith clip vibe in one pic - no ****. :monkey1

I do like this set though.. ehhhhhhh.. what a conundrum.

Last edited:

Cheers for the pics OMG - talk about an early release.. I'm still broke.

Anyway, what can I say - I'm a little disappointed. The head is FAT.

Yep.. FAT.

a-dev puts **** on the MMS117 - here's your new punching bag bud. :lol

The likeness to Arnold is only passing in some shots, & that's just not good enough. I even got a George Michael from the Faith clip vibe in one pic - no ****. :monkey1

I do like this set though.. ehhhhhhh.. what a conundrum.

:lol I may have to agree. As confounded as I am by the early release I'm looking forward to getting it, and seeing wtf is going on with Yulli's schizophrenic sculpting of Arnie. She just can't seem to come to her own conclusion about the shape of his head from one figure to another.

Btw I accidentally quoted Endosickness.. :lol

Yeah.. jeez huh? The best likeness absolutely goes to the DX13, HANDS DOWN so far. I can see where P. was coming from now with this one. :lol

The removable hair piece looks pretty obvious too. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wonder if the MMS136 damaged head would go ok on this figure? :slap

T1T800BD101_zps58448fd3.jpg~original

Hmm, on the one hand the light up eye and BD *under* his shirt is insanely cool but on the other I think he kind of looks more Asian than Austrian. I know that's been said about HT figures before but a lot of the pics with his sunglasses on give me more of an "Asian Yakuza from Black Rain" vibe than "Arnold as the Terminator."

On the plus side the outfit looks well done. Those are newly sculpted boots to my eyes, better than the MMS136 ones. Pants colour seems good, jacket tailoring seems good - anyone disagree?

I wish they would have provided a non-BD jacket and vest is all.

On the plus side the outfit looks well done. Those are newly sculpted boots to my eyes, better than the MMS136 ones. Pants colour seems good, jacket tailoring seems good - anyone disagree?

I wish they would have provided a non-BD jacket and vest is all.
The boots look stumpy - I prefer the MMS136 boots. :huh :lol

The rest of the gear looks great though, yeah. The pants though - colour aside, seem to have a 'felt' like texture almost.. ya think?

I'm still really impressed by how this came out. Head Sculpt I'll wait to judge in hands but doesn't look too bad in my eyes. Everything else came out awesome!

Not feeling the likeness on the head at all. And paint on the lips is kinda soft. Like the robocop pic that I took that were on display at the TF.

Neck is too thin for that head, making him look skinny instead of built like a tank. A 7 out of 10 fit for me, and I must say, the previous MMS T1 T800 was miles better in terms of likeness, proportion and tailoring.

Also the semi pouting like a teenage girl taking selfie sculpt ain't doin it for me.

I think the old BD sculpt that came with the 136 is better than this. They shoulda use that sculpt instead of this one.

That being said, awesome pics OMG. :clap

Back