<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> T-800 Battle Damaged Version - OMG Photo Review <>

I'm on the fence. Not perfect. I had to cancel this because of my house needing a new furnace and right now I'm not that upset because of it. That may change. I need more photos.

Great pics OMG!

As good as the outfit is (even though I much prefer the TechNoir's lighter colored, and less felt material-looking pants), I am not really feeling the headsculpt(s). I think the "Get Out" head is slightly better than the other one that ships with this, but the proportions of his face are a little funny. Instead of looking mean and emotionless, he looks a little derpy.

I think this might be one of those rare occassions were I might just get the outfit seperately and work with my battle-damaged TechNoir headsculpt instead.

The tailoring on the jacket is insane though!

Last edited:

Not digging this. Congrats to those who love it... I guess.

I agree the forehead is to big and the neck is way to thin. Having said that, Its a pretty damn cool figure. The bd headsculpt looks so awesome. Cant wait to get it.

nice pics! if i had more expendable income, i would pick it up

They fixed the pants!

Odd that some guys here like the old wrong color of their dolly better than the actual character for which this dolly represents? :lol

That said, there is a strange mongoloid thing going on with the sculpt. Kinda looks like a baby-face sometimes -- like that MasterBlaster dude. Skin color's too healthy for the ripped apart head too. But a white wash could fix that.

Still, got to get this -- maybe just keep his glasses on.

Yeah in some shots, he looks a bit boy ish and not menacing enough. In others, he looks pretty damn bad ass.
Bd could def do with a white wash as the puppet was almost zombie like.

Re: <> TDK Batman Armory - OMG Photo Review <>

I am tempted to buy this figure but I have not decided yet because I also want to have the HT Batman Begins Exclusive which I missed and now the price of brand new is only only about $150 less than the price of the armory set. Since I already have the DX12 with my custom Bruce Wayne, I am not sure if the armory is worth the purchase since there are only few improvements on the suit. I want to complete the Batman Begins line but this is really tempting because of the armory alone.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-b...2596?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c45dcf414

I have provided a link if you are still looking for one of these. This is a used but in great condition HT Batman Begins TF EX for sale on ebay for a reasonable price and it comes with a custom velvet cape. The only flaw is the common ankle issue.

People seem to think we're likely to get a new Batman Begins suit at some point, and I must admit, I can't really see HT not putting one out before Batman vs Superman.

They have 2 years before BvS comes out, plenty of time. We're still filming right now and for the next several months. :wink1:

They have 2 years before BvS comes out, plenty of time. We're still filming right now and for the next several months. :wink1:

Are you working on the movie? If so, why on earth isn't it coming out next year?

Great photos OMG!!!

When I get this I am going to display next to the MMS 002 Hambuger HS so people can LOL and see how far HT and 1:6 in general has come since 2005

The editing process takes a while, and god knows how much CGI Zack's gonna add in the end... we've been doing a lot of green screen inside the studio.

The editing process takes a while, and god knows how much CGI Zack's gonna add in the end... we've been doing a lot of green screen inside the studio.

Thanks for the reply. I still don't quite understand how it can take that long. I guess I wish they'd put that extra year into writing the script!

giphy.gif

Back