<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> T-800 Battle Damaged Version - OMG Photo Review <>

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
ycqnS3C.gif

Re: <> TDK Batman Armory - OMG Photo Review <>

I just can't get excited for Batfleck and his army of stunt doubles.

I can get excited about it as a sequel to 'Man of Steel' which is my favorite Superman movie - the ending of that film with the first appearance of Clark Kent really makes me anticipate the next film.

I don't expect Affleck to be my favorite Batman or anything, but he won't have to carry the movie - I think he can do a fine job. I give Affleck credit as an artist - Argo, The Town, Good Will Hunting. We'll see. They could've done worse.

Great photos OMG!!!

When I get this I am going to display next to the MMS 002 Hambuger HS so people can LOL and see how far HT and 1:6 in general has come since 2005

Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont understand why they ignore all the helpfull mails with reference pictures.

The head is simply too soft and squished with too short hair.
The big question is if the later production is better. On the Classic Predator two versions exist, with yelowish and with bownish dots on the forehead.

The softness on the headscult looks to me like a production error, Loki have the same problem.

I dont understand why they ignore all the helpfull mails with reference pictures.

The head is simply too soft and squished with too short hair.
The big question is if the later production is better. On the Classic Predator two versions exist, with yelowish and with bownish dots on the forehead.

The softness on the headscult looks to me like a production error, Loki have the same problem.

Because HT is just going to do what it always does - its own thing. Sometimes they listen, most of the time, they don't. You either take it or leave it.

I am neither confirming this, nor am I denying this, but i will say, and if read a certain way I am glad, that you will not get excited for me... :wink1: :lol

@YankeesFanboy, yes that is the problem.

im very disappointet. At the moment, I dont think that I buy this figure. The problem is that no other company make T1 1/6 or 1/4 figures. :-(

@YankeesFanboy, yes that is the problem.

im very disappointet. At the moment, I dont think that I buy this figure. The problem is that no other company make T1 1/6 or 1/4 figures. :-(

That's up to you, man. It's unlikely HT or any other company revisits this character. Maybe years from now, if ever. You can always go the kitbash route, but that could get expensive, likely as much as, if not more than, $230.

Great photos OMG, I really can't wait to get my hands on this set :)

I don't own a Hot Toys Batman from the Dark Knight series, but I'm considering getting one version of this set or I may invest in the large 1/4 scale Dark Knight. They both look good to me, but it looks like more cloth material on the large version, which is preferred over pleather, rubber or any materials that will deteriorate more rapidly than they should. I've heard about oily rubber Batman costumes in the past and was wondering if this was still a concern with this scale.

Any thoughts?

I don't own a Hot Toys Batman from the Dark Knight series, but I'm considering getting one version of this set or I may invest in the large 1/4 scale Dark Knight. They both look good to me, but it looks like more cloth material on the large version, which is preferred over pleather, rubber or any materials that will deteriorate more rapidly than they should. I've heard about oily rubber Batman costumes in the past and was wondering if this was still a concern with this scale.

Any thoughts?

There is no need to be worried because the oil leak problem has not presented itself in the DX12 and 1/4 scale version.

Any thoughts?

Wouldn't worry about oil leaks. As to which one to get, which scale do you prefer? Do you consistently collect 1/6 or do you want a showpiece, a real presence, in your collection? There's your answer.

Bad ass. I love the BD T-800 from T2... but this could well be the quintessential Terminator figure.

Appreciate that, Kcreed and Yankees Fanboy. For me, it's budgeting either one. I think I may get just the regular version of this with only Batman. That Alfred sculpt is pretty phenomenal, though.

Appreciate that, Kcreed and Yankees Fanboy. For me, it's budgeting either one. I think I may get just the regular version of this with only Batman. That Alfred sculpt is pretty phenomenal, though.

I'm just getting the Armory with Batman as well. If I had a lot more money and if I weren't collecting other lines, I'd love to get the full set and the QS001.

I'm just getting the Armory with Batman as well. If I had a lot more money and if I weren't collecting other lines, I'd love to get the full set and the QS001.

Yeah, this looks good to me as well. I love the light up eyes and extra details on the 1/4 scale, though, and wish this version had that.

Back