<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Robocop ED-209 - OMG Photo Review <>

It is possible that they still used a flexible plastic (this is what one of the Sideshow guys at SDCC thought it was) that seems like rubber, or a different rubber than the kind they used on their previous ED. Unfortunately only time will tell if the dome on the new figures hold up better than the old ones.

From what I can see, the frame and dome are separate parts, the rubber part feels like tire rubber, I dont think it will crack :panic::panic::panic:

You know, the more I compare these two, the more I see the new one is sooo much better

I POd this a LONG time ago, with a retailer for a good price. When I ordered I didn't even know that it had a voice chip :slap; but the rubber dome has me concerned. I know this will be in hand and reports, good and/or bad will have made it to this forum before I commit $ to this. I want it to be positive though...

From what I can see, the frame and dome are separate parts, the rubber part feels like tire rubber, I dont think it will crack :panic::panic::panic:
Thanks, OMG. Hopefully everyone's panicking over nothing. Really looking forward to seeing this, in person. You happy with yours, OMG?

So, the same deficiencies as the original figure, but now with pointless and inaccurate sound chip gimmick! Where do I sign up???

Seriously, looks really nice. Hopefully the rubber is actually not going to decompose this time. I expected cloth.

I will try to ask HT what kind of material they use on the dome :panic::panic::panic:

********* Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why they did not bother to push deeper the mouth grill?
What are the other non accurate things? Color seems of on the arms ammo for exemple

That voice :lol

Aside from that, the attention to detail is absolutely insane!

Yeah, the detailing looks SOOOOOO much better than the original. If it's tough rubber, then I'm going to get it! There goes $410 towards Winter Soldier line... LOL Thanks for the clarification :panic::panic::panic:

finally the photos!
pity rep points cannot be added for each photo )
p.s. OMG, what's with that ".webp" file format? i cannot watch it after saving a picture.

Back