<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Robocop ED-209 - OMG Photo Review <>

da foooook with the rubber HT!? repeating the same mistake intentionally, da fooook.

finally the photos!
pity rep points cannot be added for each photo )
p.s. OMG, what's with that ".webp" file format? i cannot watch it after saving a picture.

? .webp what's that? photo? :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

It's undeniably better than the old one. Better detailing, more moving parts, additional articulation. But at the same time disappointing because they again used rubber for the dome despite the much documented problems the first version had for using rubber.

I see thats a shame :slap

I guess I'll watch some reviews and then I' decide

? .webp what's that? photo? :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
that's what happened yesterday when i tried to save your photos.
but today everything's ok, i guess it was some temporary bug on my computer :yess:
OMG, could you take some photos with a liner, so that its height/width could be seen?

Yeah detail is great the voice sucks but hey Im still getting it ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

that's what happened yesterday when i tried to save your photos.
but today everything's ok, i guess it was some temporary bug on my computer :yess:
OMG, could you take some photos with a liner, so that its height/width could be seen?

ED-209HD29_zps4f9c5507.jpg~original

I don't know if it's been asked already but why do the bolts holding his lower legs together have oil spilling from them?

I don't know if it's been asked already but why do the bolts holding his lower legs together have oil spilling from them?
just for a "coolness" effect. there was no such detail on a movie robot.

first robot:

9a57b7f73b17.jpg

second robot (the one that attacks Robocop. it might as well be the same robot, as it's not said otherwise. oh wait, they are different. the toes of second one are not even fully assembled, compared to the first one):

cda796dce04d.jpg

by the way, notice that movie front toes are similar (left = right) while HT variants are not (left mirrors right). (that little rectangular socket on its side)

newed209_zpsb355b543.jpg

Last edited:

The first puppet is also missing the little part on the right leg right toe
probably removed it because it was tricky to animate.

Man you guys are detail driven!

Man you guys are detail driven!

Takes all the fun out of collecting being that way. I can give most things a pass when it comes to accuracy, unless it's blatantly inaccurate.

Some do flirt wIth OCD ^^
Same as snake for me as long as its close im fine with it.
But i do thanks the ocd ones who take Time to document and contact companies because its thank to their passion that we have such beautiful toys.

Takes all the fun out of collecting being that way. I can give most things a pass when it comes to accuracy, unless it's blatantly inaccurate.

That depends on how into the subject matter you are. I'm more a casual Batman fan so the obsessiveness over there drives me nuts but in here I find it more tolerable or am very interested.

That depends on how into the subject matter you are. I'm more a casual Batman fan so the obsessiveness over there drives me nuts but in here I find it more tolerable or am very interested.

I wasn't necessarily talking about the debate on this, more so just those people in general that have to get so microscopic in critiquing inaccuracies to the point of ruining it. I own plenty of figures that I'm truly invested in and they indeed have inaccuracies, but it doesn't ruin my experience as being they're owner.

It comes down to, were all snow flakes :lol

it must be such ^^ warstarters who burned science people for CRITIQUNG the world while those just explored nature laws.
say, Snake Plissken, what info about ED comes out of letting us know if you are interested in details or not? i'd say "zero" )

Back