Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

yeap....BD crouching venom is goin back into the box here shortly! :D

Ironically while viewing the Bowen FB Crouching Venom, there were knocks on my door...Reminded me whose the best venom statue out there!!!:chew
Its still icy cold out of the box 30mins ago.:joy
DSCF0389.jpg

DSCF0391.jpg

DSCF0402.jpg

A comparison pic.
DSCF0397.jpg

How big is that Thor? If Venom was standing in this statue he would've looked much bigger.

I just checked my order and it says it shipped already. It's already actually landed here and it was just sent out yesterday. The delivery date is supposed to be Tuesday but the facility is only like 20 minutes from where I am! Waller, surely your Venom should have shipped by now?

Last edited:

How big is that Thor? If Venom was standing in this statue he would've looked much bigger.

I just checked my order and it says it shipped already. It's already actually landed here and it was just sent out yesterday. The delivery date is supposed to be Tuesday but the facility is only like 20 minutes from where I am! Waller, surely your Venom should have shipped by now?

venom & thor are both 6' 6. venom looks bigger b/c he's got more muscle

I think the thor PF is somewhere around 30" tall

I actually thought the Thor looked bigger :lol

Since you can obviously get closer to them, how is the scale between Thor and Venom? Looks good from the picture.

Back