Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Steve, you were right about this one.

oh no... you're getting carnage too!!! let me pull up some old records of us chatting about not purchasing a carnage (since he's a evil man) :lol

:lecture :lecture :lecture Chapter has broken down... Man of good as turned into so much evil :devil

Ok......who doesn't have a Venom or has no intention of getting one?

I can't recall the last time a piece was this well received and people jumped head first on the wait list. The fact that is reasonable priced doesn't hurt either.

QFT!!! :lecture :lecture

Steve, you were right about this one.

pick up an extra while you can...

write that down??

I saw this in person for the 1st time today and it's VERY IMPRESSIVE.

If i didn't have Bowen's Crouching Venom, i would most def pick up this comiquette.

I saw this in person for the 1st time today and it's VERY IMPRESSIVE.

If i didn't have Bowen's Crouching Venom, i would most def pick up this comiquette.

This absolutely blows the Bowen piece away.

I sold my Bowen Venom (which I loved) the second I opened the box on Sideshow's version.

Got my shipping notice for the exclusive version.

And made my second flexpay payment for the regular version! :naughty:banana

WOW... has anyone seen the completed listings for this on ebay??

Actually, your Venom isn't any more elite than the other 1449 out there, but by all means keep telling yourself that :rolleyes:
:lol I love excl's as much as the next guy, but there nothing elite about paying an extra $15 [plus framing] for that pathetic print...the word sucker does come to mind though. :monkey3.
I agree, the print is nothing to write home about, if I can find a regular I'll be more than happy with that.

I agree, the print is nothing to write home about, if I can find a regular I'll be more than happy with that.

Talk to Shane from Secret Compass on ebay. He just hooked me up with a regular for $210 + $30 shipping. Use the bing.com discount and save $16.XX more.

Back