Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Mine turned up this morning, I love this piece and its all the better because it slipped through customs and I didn't get an import charge.........Suckers!!!!

Mine turned up this morning, I love this piece and its all the better because it slipped through customs and I didn't get an import charge.........Suckers!!!!

If its come direct from Sideshow then you will get the VAt charges seperate!!

Since they no longer ship to their EU warehouse they dont charge TAX when they send it. Its now on Fedx or Parcel force to get it. I got mine last week and no Tax either, so waiting for the bill. Hopefully they wont chanrge any admin fees!!!!

I wouldn't get too excited yet, I've had that happen a few times before just to get the invoice in the mail a couple weeks later.:banghead

Whoops, I see dombard above explained it already in more detail than I have.

I didn't get it direct :D . I use Sideshow for the big expensive pieces but for stuff like this I always go via a dealer.

Just got my Ex Venom right now. Pictures soon to follow!

I didn't get the Ex. I'm just going to cut the picture off the side of the box and frame that.

Feel free to scribble the new edition size on there while you at it. :lol

Don't know if there will be room after i've scribbled down my internet speed, time of purchase and lamanated copy of my receipt.
:D

Ta daaa!

I was in a bit of a rush to take pictures since my cam was running low on juice. Going to try and take more later with some creativity.

Venom1-1.jpg

Venom2.jpg

Venom3.jpg

Venom4.jpg

Massive back!

Venom5.jpg

Venom6.jpg

This Venom can definitely snap the SM3 one in half.

Venom8.jpg

Last edited:

Good thing you have one coming your way in the very near future:D

Now bring on Carnage!:banana

For you other Venom owners, is the peg supposed to jut out a bit or should it go all the way in?

Last edited:

I called Sideshow and my Venom EX is finally shipping out today. :banana

Mine shipped out Friday and it got here this morning. That was seriously fast!

Hope it gets to you ASAP Waller. The presence of this piece just had me sit back for a while. It may be that this is my first rather large piece but still, it's a knockout in person. I love this piece so much I had to immediately make a sig with one of my pictures.

I feel bad for my SM3 Venom. If this guy was standing it would just be crazy.

I hope I get it fast, too since it was in "shipping soon" status for close to a week. :banghead

At least it should be on its way today.

The peg on mine juts out very slightly but cant be seen, i'm not going to force it just incase. I can't wait for Carnage and Spiderman to complete the set.

For you other Venom owners, is the peg supposed to jut out a bit or should it go all the way in?

Won't be receiving my Venom until tomorrow but the peg on my Thor PF did not fit in all the way. His toe did not touch the base. I forgot about it eventually but when I returned my attention to it one day when I was dusting and low and behold his toe was touching the base and the peg was all the way in.

I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe it will settle over time like my Thor.

Won't be receiving my Venom until tomorrow but the peg on my Thor PF did not fit in all the way. His toe did not touch the base. I forgot about it eventually but when I returned my attention to it one day when I was dusting and low and behold his toe was touching the base and the peg was all the way in.

I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe it will settle over time like my Thor.

ASGOD LORD of the SKY, he must rest someday. :D

Back