Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Hulk ex arrives tomo, so happy that sideshow offered these out again.

Considering the recent prices for him...yes, you should be happy. Congrats, you are very fortunate to be picking him up for retail. It's a great statue. Enjoy.

Hi George, but how did you manage to get it from sideshow? care to elaborate? By the way congrats.

They offered it to me in a email and i said yes. I would have had the spidey comiquette aswell but it went too quick.

I missed fed ex today so i have to wait for the morning to get this beast

They offered it to me in a email and i said yes. I would have had the spidey comiquette aswell but it went too quick.

I missed fed ex today so i have to wait for the morning to get this beast

you must be on the wait list I presume..

it's a beast alright.. Enjoy!!!

I feel you on that Barb. The whore in me is just screaming SELL! :lol Turning a $600 profit can loosen a lot of things on peeps. :rotfl

I think I'll hold on to mine a bit longer. Besides really liking the piece, I also like the way the price is trending on the Com. I dig seeing all the PF lovers getting their panties in a bunch over the Coms price increase. I'll never get sick of them saying " How can the Com be selling for the same price as the PF". HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? :panic:::rotfl:panic:

I'm a firm PF lover, but also have the Com version, my big surprise as with most of these pieces is how quickly or suddenly they take off.:dunno It just seems like yesterday that it was released and everyone was bashing the buzz cut.:lol It's so hard to see these guys grow up and move out of the house.:monkey2

I'm a firm PF lover, but also have the Com version, my big surprise as with most of these pieces is how quickly or suddenly they take off.:dunno It just seems like yesterday that it was released and everyone was bashing the buzz cut.:lol It's so hard to see these guys grow up and move out of the house.:monkey2

I know what you mean quad. This piece took a serious bashing for the buzz cut. It never really bothered me. I still would have liked the hair to be longer but it was never that big of an issue to me. The rage and dynamic pose of the Com won me over pretty quickly. Since you like both the PF and the Com it's great that you own both pieces. Trying to pick up either right now would be costly.

Even though I don't really care for the PF, I wish that SSC would have used the paint apps of the PF on the Com. This is my only gripe about the Com. The paint apps on the PF look better IMHO.

I've waited a long time for an SSC Hulk that I liked. My Com won't be moving out any time soon. Even if he's growing up right before my eyes.:lol:lol:lol

I feel you on that Barb. The whore in me is just screaming SELL! :lol Turning a $600 profit can loosen a lot of things on peeps. :rotfl

I think I'll hold on to mine a bit longer. Besides really liking the piece, I also like the way the price is trending on the Com. I dig seeing all the PF lovers getting their panties in a bunch over the Coms price increase. I'll never get sick of them saying " How can the Com be selling for the same price as the PF". HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? :panic:::rotfl:panic:

The com is not selling close to the PF.
Here is the latest excl. com and it got 0 bids starting at $839
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-C...54?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item3cbfeb5062

The last reg com sold for $510
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-C...16?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item43abde9e08

The last reg green PF sold for $1684
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-I...18?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item2a1684256e

:slap:slap facking ebay, you never know what's legit and what's not.:dunno

keep believing whatever you want :rotfl

WISH U MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS

picture.php

That $1684 PF was relisted and and sold for $1100. Let's also not forget that the base on this PF has original head sketches as well as signatures by Finch and Nauck. Not exactly a fair comparison. Most green PFs are selling between $950 and $1200. That's still good coin but not as much as you make it out to be.

The Com is increasing in price and the listing that sold for over a grand is legit. I know that the prices have fluctuated on the Com but they are on average rising. Also, don't forget that the Com was released about a year ago. It doesn't have the time in the aftermarket that the PF has.

I really don't care which statue collectors like more or less. Collect what you like. I know which one I like best and it's in my collection.

True, pf is not going up, and com is going fast. After red hulk, this will up for more.

Back