Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep believing whatever you want :rotfl
Pffff! Fil believes the proven facts, inky!!! Fight his point with evidence, brother! ...not ROFL smileys!!!
That $1684 PF was relisted and and sold for $1100. Let's also not forget that the base on this PF has original head sketches as well as signatures by Finch and Nauck. Not exactly a fair comparison. Most green PFs are selling between $950 and $1200. That's still good coin but not as much as you make it out to be.

The Com is increasing in price and the listing that sold for over a grand is legit. I know that the prices have fluctuated on the Com but they are on average rising. Also, don't forget that the Com was released about a year ago. It doesn't have the time in the aftermarket that the PF has.

I really don't care which statue collectors like more or less. Collect what you like. I know which one I like best and it's in my collection.
:lecture:goodpost::exactly::1-1:

Got a new camera to play around with so here are some new pics of this most bad@ss comiquette.

DSCN1269.jpg

DSCN1272.jpg

DSCN1273.jpg

DSCN1275.jpg

DSCN1270.jpg

I've been regretting not picking this up locally for near retail last year. Glad to have finally got it! :yess::yess: Such an awesome statue!

hulk4.jpg

hulk3.jpg

hulk2.jpg

hulk1.jpg

Congrats! Nice pick up. It's an awesome looking statue. Love the rage and motion of this piece. Cool pics Custo.

This is a great statue! Congrats! I remember when it came out alot of old schoolers were putting it down because it wasnt the original but good is good.

Back