Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your name and address? You must be reported :D

Too late my friend or should I say my Ex friend, hehehee. SSC shipped but they cancel, disabled the account after that. :gah:

Hmm is this an attempt to get my address and steal my goodies? :panic:
You can't have em....precious!! :gollum:

Too late my friend or should I say my Ex friend, hehehee. SSC shipped but they cancel, disabled the account after that. :gah:

Hmm is this an attempt to get my address and steal my goodies? :panic:
You can't have em....precious!! :gollum:

:lol you live too far to make it my while to steal anything. :monkey3

So did SSC found out after they sent u the Hulk? Did they disabled both your accounts?

:lol you live too far to make it my while to steal anything. :monkey3

So did SSC found out after they sent u the Hulk? Did they disabled both your accounts?

Only disable the second account with the Hulk comiquette Ex. Not gonna get reward points from em but oh well. I'll create again or go via my LCS if I need a second again.

This Hulk and Spiderman comiquette sure are grails to me.

Wow this statue is trying to reach out to a PF price. The $995 that was sold for regular on evilbay was confirmed legit, the member in SF said it was his sale. I just checked the cheapest price on eBay right now for this statue is $800 for the regular, people putting over $1K for the EX :cuckoo:

I can't understand why this is such a surprise. This is an AWESOME statue. This is the Hulk as I always liked seeing him... RAGING and RAMPAGING! The PF doesn't give you that. This piece is dynamic and a killer sculpt. IMHO,SSC released instant classics when the Hulk and Spidey Coms were released. Obviously, many people feel that way. The current pricing just reflects it.

finally my share..

original color
6527939169_e8bed84af9_b.jpg

post processed to blend with background
6544629415_183caaa161_b.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! Great pics Xperimental. This beast is such an impressive piece.

I can't understand why this is such a surprise. This is an AWESOME statue. This is the Hulk as I always liked seeing him... RAGING and RAMPAGING! The PF doesn't give you that. This piece is dynamic and a killer sculpt. IMHO,SSC released instant classics when the Hulk and Spidey Coms were released. Obviously, many people feel that way. The current pricing just reflects it.
:lecture :exactly: Precisely, brother fil. I couldn't agree more. Although, this price tag exceeding $1K is loosening my grip just a mite. :lol

:lecture :exactly: Precisely, brother fil. I couldn't agree more. Although, this price tag exceeding $1K is loosening my grip just a mite. :lol

I feel you on that Barb. The whore in me is just screaming SELL! :lol Turning a $600 profit can loosen a lot of things on peeps. :rotfl

I think I'll hold on to mine a bit longer. Besides really liking the piece, I also like the way the price is trending on the Com. I dig seeing all the PF lovers getting their panties in a bunch over the Coms price increase. I'll never get sick of them saying " How can the Com be selling for the same price as the PF". HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? :panic:::rotfl:panic:

I feel you on that Barb. The whore in me is just screaming SELL! :lol Turning a $600 profit can loosen a lot of things on peeps. :rotfl

I think I'll hold on to mine a bit longer. Besides really liking the piece, I also like the way the price is trending on the Com. I dig seeing all the PF lovers getting their panties in a bunch over the Coms price increase. I'll never get sick of them saying " How can the Com be selling for the same price as the PF". HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? :panic:::rotfl:panic:
:lol I must admit that I'm enjoying the hell out of it too.

I agree with you Hulk comi is an awesome statue. After I got the PF I was thinking to sell the comi but I couldn't do it, I like the PF and Comi equally. I personally like them both (I know many people like one or the other). I was not surprised this piece has increased in value but I was just surprised with the timing. I felt just a couple months ago quite a few people were trying to sell this in the forum for a lot less and I saw lots of bump on their selling threads, but just about now all of sudden the price has reached out to $1K and over, that was a little bit shocking to me. Anyway, I am happier having this piece in my collection knowing the price has gone way up. So glad that 3 statues that I bought at retail price last year are almost reaching out to grail status: Gambit PF EX, Spiderman Comi EX and Hulk Comi EX :yess: All 3 of them are fantastic must have pieces IMO.

Same I like them both, I never even steered at the thought of PF vs Com once this made a hike in price. A good statue is a good statue.

How far along is the Gambit, I thought it's not above $800 at max?

Same I like them both, I never even steered at the thought of PF vs Com once this made a hike in price. A good statue is a good statue.

How far along is the Gambit, I thought it's not above $800 at max?

2 EX were sold for $900+shipping this month. Last EX was sold for $875 + shipping. I think he is reaching out to $1k soon or later.

I dig seeing all the PF lovers getting their panties in a bunch over the Coms price increase. I'll never get sick of them saying " How can the Com be selling for the same price as the PF". HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? :panic:::rotfl:panic:

Be careful when saying "ALL" because some of us that own both PFs and the CQ are happy with any and all price increases.:yess:

2 EX were sold for $900+shipping this month. Last EX was sold for $875 + shipping. I think he is reaching out to $1k soon or later.

Mamba, the $900 + shipping is to US or globally? sorry for the nub question..

Last edited:
Be careful when saying "ALL" because some of us that own both PFs and the CQ are happy with any and all price increases.:yess:

Fair enough 316. My comment was meant to be directed at the PF owners who are besides themselves because the can't stand to see the Com treading into PF territory. I personally think both pieces are very different and give collectors a fair shot at owning a SSC Hulk they prefer. I for one never cared for the PF and was very happy to wait for the Com. As I said before, a raging and rampaging Hulk is the only one I have interest in.

Mamba, the $900 + shipping is to US or globally? sorry for the nub question..

I am not sure, I think only the sellers or the buyers themselves are the only ones who can confirm it. But you can see the actual auctions from myauctionreports.com.

I agree with you Hulk comi is an awesome statue. After I got the PF I was thinking to sell the comi but I couldn't do it, I like the PF and Comi equally. I personally like them both (I know many people like one or the other). I was not surprised this piece has increased in value but I was just surprised with the timing. I felt just a couple months ago quite a few people were trying to sell this in the forum for a lot less and I saw lots of bump on their selling threads, but just about now all of sudden the price has reached out to $1K and over, that was a little bit shocking to me. Anyway, I am happier having this piece in my collection knowing the price has gone way up. So glad that 3 statues that I bought at retail price last year are almost reaching out to grail status: Gambit PF EX, Spiderman Comi EX and Hulk Comi EX :yess: All 3 of them are fantastic must have pieces IMO.

I agree Mamba. It's almost always a surprise when a statue starts to shoot up in price almost out of nowhere. It happens often enough with SSC pieces...but it still catches some of us off guard. At that point, we can only hope that we own the piece already. No one likes chasing down pieces that have skyrocketed in the aftermarket.

I feel you 100% on your Hulk and Spidey Com comments. As a man that really doesn't care for PFs, I have to say that SSC just nailed the Gambit PF. If I cared for the character, I would have most certainly picked him up. Those are 3 of SSC's very best recent releases. The Joker and Skaar PF's should be joining their company soon enough. Those 2 will also be killer pieces if they turn out well.

Back