Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived, wow! the Hulk looks awesome.. sorry guys, my first post and also my first statue.. just wanted to share my happiness.. lol..
Prodigious congrats! This is one damn righteous first statue.

welcomeFreaks.gif

TO THE FREAKS, X!

Due to difference in time i got their email at early morning around in India at 4 Am thats why i had replied late n therefore it was reserved prior upon receiving my request

Its 6 Am in morning & from now i have to wake up so early for newsletter offer or anything which is first come 1st basis :impatient:........................lol

congrats dude :clap

just arrived have u buy it from ebay????

[ame]https://youtu.be/55nFsKUSK9M[/ame]

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.. yeah, its indeed an awesome piece.. Will need to find some time to take some pictures of it..

I did not get it from evil bay DHAVAL, too expensive, total damage from where I live with freight cost USD900, never been displayed unit..
good deal?

Once again thanks for the warm welcome guys.. BTW, I've also ordered the regular Skaar.. Never knew this hobby is going to be so expensive and they are not even toys.. hahaha..

Welcome!!! Congrats on a great start!

congrats dude :clap

Prodigious congrats! This is one damn righteous first statue.

welcomeFreaks.gif

TO THE FREAKS, X!

just arrived have u buy it from ebay????

i love how the paint was coming off hulk as he was thrashing around in the water. :slap

I don't know why, but my post keeps getting deleted.. Tried to share a pic of hulk but was deleted.. Grrrrrrr....

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.. will try uploading the pics again later..

I don't know why, but my post keeps getting deleted.. Tried to share a pic of hulk but was deleted.. Grrrrrrr....

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.. will try uploading the pics again later..

Maybe you need a few more post before being able to post pics. Maybe 50 post I think. I know you need a few or ask mod permission to post/sell/buy in the commerce section.

I think it's 10 posts, if I remember correctly. Get to posting, X!!! :panic:

lol... yeah Barbarian, must keep on posting, did some shot of hulk with one light and thought of sharing but, grrrrrrr.. deleted without a warning.. btw, love your shot of Hulk and Iron man.. that was shot with natural light right?

lol... yeah Barbarian, must keep on posting, did some shot of hulk with one light and thought of sharing but, grrrrrrr.. deleted without a warning.. btw, love your shot of Hulk and Iron man.. that was shot with natural light right?
Woah! You must have read way far back in this thread if you saw that shot. Yeah, that was all natural lighting. That's how I prefer to shoot, but some well placed electric ambient lighting can also make for some sweet touches. I also never post any picture that hasn't been sweetened with some Photoshop magic. :)

Woah! You must have read way far back in this thread if you saw that shot. Yeah, that was all natural lighting. That's how I prefer to shoot, but some well placed electric ambient lighting can also make for some sweet touches. I also never post any picture that hasn't been sweetened with some Photoshop magic. :)

lol Babarian, that's how I got hooked to the Hulk Comiquette ya.. First I saw the sideshow video on YouTube then reading over 500+ pages of love and hatred on him, trusted my guts and spent 3 days hunting for a seller, within a week he arrived, yea.. never knew these collectibles could cost so much, and the freight omg.. btw, I manage to PO his son.. once bitten twice shy, better to get it at po ya, did not manage to get the ex cause the time I found out about sideshow the ex was already sold out. but it's fine with me, cause my collection will stop at skaar..

lol Babarian, that's how I got hooked to the Hulk Comiquette ya.. First I saw the sideshow video on YouTube then reading over 500+ pages of love and hatred on him, trusted my guts and spent 3 days hunting for a seller, within a week he arrived, yea.. never knew these collectibles could cost so much, and the freight omg.. btw, I manage to PO his son.. once bitten twice shy, better to get it at po ya, did not manage to get the ex cause the time I found out about sideshow the ex was already sold out. but it's fine with me, cause my collection will stop at skaar..

HA! HA! HA! Good luck with that :monkey4

Congrats on the Hulk by the way.

Yeah, that hatred lives on to this day! :lol Fortunately, the love does too. See how righteous of a statue this is folks? It can actually draw someone into the hobby! Don't worry, brother. The regular version is damn good enough to own. Post another post, X, so you can post some pics afterwards! :rock
HA! HA! HA! Good luck with that :monkey4

Congrats on the Hulk by the way.
:exactly:

Yeah, that hatred lives on to this day! :lol Fortunately, the love does too. See how righteous of a statue this is folks? It can actually draw someone into the hobby! Don't worry, brother. The regular version is damn good enough to own. Post another post, X, so you can post some pics afterwards! :rock

:exactly:

yeah Barb, I really don't understand why is there any hatred on this Hulk Comiquette, it's a find statue if you ask me, anyways, my remarks for this statue may not be valid as I'm a nub in collectibles.

Back