Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto, man. If anyone deserves a tiny number like you scored, it's you! :hi5:

:lol

Thanks man. I personally don't get too much into the low number thing but I guess it is cool. If I sell it might be easier but I have never sold a Hulk item - once in the collection it tends to stay (I think I did sell a dupe once).

Thanks man. I personally don't get too much into the low number thing but I guess it is cool. If I sell it might be easier but I have never sold a Hulk item - once in the collection it tends to stay (I think I did sell a dupe once).
I must begrudgingly admit that I am in love with little numbers. :)

My hulk comiquette (reg) arrived yesterday and it looks great. No paint issues and #5 in the ES. Very happy to have scored this one. Was lucky to find this restocked at Midtown Comics late last week thanks to a heads up from a friend.

Kickass! Nice number, brother! :rock
CONGRATS!!!

I must begrudgingly admit that I am in love with little numbers. :)

You know, I never really cared about the lower numbers before, but because SSC puts that red X on boxes with numbers below 100, I feel mighty happy when I see that I got one:yess:. Number 5, that's great!:clap

Congrats. Sweet statue. I'm very happy with mine.You are going to love it.

I can't wait for this one, I've been wanting a Hulk in my collection for a long time.I was going to pass at first, but after seeing all the great pics posted by other members I knew I had to have it.

some pics of mine
2ffddd67.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

I can't wait for this one, I've been wanting a Hulk in my collection for a long time.I was going to pass at first, but after seeing all the great pics posted by other members I knew I had to have it.

You won't regret it.
Now we just need a classic Cap and modern/classic Thor comiquette to finish of the heavy hitters of the marvel U.

My Hulk Ex. just shipped. :panic:

Don't know what to think about it yet. I'm excited to see one in person though. All of the hype started to get to me. Worst case scenario, I send it back. Either way, I figured I can't lose.

It'll be here Friday!

Back