Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbarian, when the Thor and Cap comiquette hit, I'll be in heaven. No marvel collection can be complete without those 2 guys. I have the Spidey, Wolverine, Hulk, and Iron Man comiquettes. I NEED those last 2 big guns to round out my SSC collection of marvels heavy hitters. It's been a long time coming but SSC is close to making this happen. I JUST CAN'T WAIT!:gah::panic::panic:
I couldn't possibly agree more!!! We have been waiting long enough!!! :impatient:
Nope, 8 more yrs.
BAH!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I've got one of these coming tomorrow, but was curious how tall it is?

I know I could look back a few pages, but the more I thought about it, the more I decided against it. Too much work. :lol

I've got one of these coming tomorrow, but was curious how tall it is?

I know I could look back a few pages, but the more I thought about it, the more I decided against it. Too much work. :lol

At least you're asking in the thread instead of making a new one for the question :slap:lol

I don't know how it happened...but I just received a minty freshy Hulk Comiquette. I'm a little shocked. And not to sound rude, but I honestly didn't expect this kind of quality. :clap

On a side note, but I thought the word "Exclusive" on the base was spelled wrong? Mine is spelled correctly. Did they recall some?

I don't know how it happened...but I just received a minty freshy Hulk Comiquette. I'm a little shocked. And not to sound rude, but I honestly didn't expect this kind of quality. :clap

On a side note, but I thought the word "Exclusive" on the base was spelled wrong? Mine is spelled correctly. Did they recall some?

Is it a sticker?

The word "Sideshow" was spelled "Sidehsow".

I will say though, I think that the paint quality on this is MUCH better than the last few pieces I've got (specifically Spider-Man and Carnage Comiquettes.) This blows these two out of the water in my opinion.

I'm very happy with the money spent on this one.

I will say though, I think that the paint quality on this is MUCH better than the last few pieces I've got (specifically Spider-Man and Carnage Comiquettes.) This blows these two out of the water in my opinion.

I'm very happy with the money spent on this one.

I love the apps on my Carnage, what's the deal on your Carnage Mike?

Back