Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome bro, can't wait to see how it turns out! :hi5:

Mine's off to the customizer!

customhulk.gif

The way i'm thinking right now, Yes. So i'll have the red/blue facing Venom and Carnage and the symbiote version facing i hope a PF of Hobgoblin

Soon, I might have myself a HULK PF by the end of this weekend. Almost as a good deal as Darklord but still good. $1000 and no shipping/taxes/etc. Local pick-up! Guess buying a descent camera will have to hold, LOL. I still have to inspect this statue, the art box, and hopefully it comes with the shipping box too. If this deal went through, I'll only be buying 2 statues for the rest of the year, LOL. Older statue on ebay is exceptional.

Fitting that I post it here I guess.

Soon, I might have myself a HULK PF by the end of this weekend. Almost as a good deal as Darklord but still good. $1000 and no shipping/taxes/etc. Local pick-up! Guess buying a descent camera will have to hold, LOL. I still have to inspect this statue, the art box, and hopefully it comes with the shipping box too. If this deal went through, I'll only be buying 2 statues for the rest of the year, LOL. Older statue on ebay is exceptional.

Fitting that I post it here I guess.

the PF is awesome - congrats!!! I love both of mine!

Good news Mr Green! I just recently added this bad boy to my collection as well. He's meh!

Kidding. He is awesome. Can't believe how heavy he is. This is from back in the days when SS made solid polystone statues.

Good news Mr Green! I just recently added this bad boy to my collection as well. He's meh!

Kidding. He is awesome. Can't believe how heavy he is. This is from back in the days when SS made solid polystone statues.

:rotfl U must have the HOLYIEST OF EPIC collections. :lecture

The way i'm thinking right now, Yes. So i'll have the red/blue facing Venom and Carnage and the symbiote version facing i hope a PF of Hobgoblin

That will make an awesome 1/4 scale dio! My hope is they someday release a 1/4 scale Hulk in a smashing pose to go with the Symbiote spidey too.

Starting with the Great news!: I got my Hulk at long last :yess:

The not so good news is: It is probably the most expensive one on earth to date :( (refering to cimiquette)

Firstly, I am new to the statue scene and bought on Ebay as I thought it would not be possible to buy from Sideshow. Mistake?

Secondly, I bought the regular version (please don't FAIL spam me :pray:) I have no.119/1000 Mistake!

Thirdly, being in Africa makes life more complicated when it comes to things like this :crying . I paid $ 360 for the statue, $200 for shipping, then as a further surprise $188 for tax & additional postage :cuss
A not so nice total of $748

Was it worth it? You bet it was!! Absolutely love the statue.

Problem is, I really need to be 200% sure about any statue I plan to buy in future before I go for it.

Back